Joye eGO vs. generic eGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
After reading so many good things about them, I think I would like to try an eGO. Currently, I have the KR808D-1 and while it works pretty well, I think I'm ready to branch out and see if I can get a bigger, better vape.

Cignot has the Joye eGO kit for $78, while Tasty Vaper has an eGO kit that isn't a Joye and does not come with a warranty for $49. The price difference is tempting me to go with TV, but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone is aware of any quality differences between the Joye and the generic versions of the eGO.

Because I'll already need to load up on 510 accessories for the eGO, I would prefer to save as much as possible on the actual unit.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Puresmoker has the Joye eGo on sale for 49.99. I have two generics. One from TV. Both have given excellent performance.

I took you advice Joe and got it from puresmoker.

As much as I love TV, if your going to purchase the ego, go with puresmoker, they have somewhat of a warrantee on it I believe, while TV doesn't. and I think the kit from puresmoker has more stuff including an ego case and bottle of liquid.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
Well, I just ordered my kit from Pure Smoker (I went with the black), along with a low resistance atomizer. I got the one for the 510- I hope that's the one I need.

After I placed my order, though, I realized that I will probably need cartridges. It doesn't look like the kit comes with any. I'm not finding any on the PureSmoker site. Does anyone have any recommendations about where to buy decent ones? Or is there really a difference in cartridges? I'm only familiar with cartomizers at this stage of my vaping experience and I ordered those from V4L.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
Awesome- thanks, JoeChemo. I'm sure I'll have some quesitons about the blue foam mod and how that works later, but it's good to know I'll have everything I need to try out the eGo once I get it.

Thank you also for posting the price at PureSmoker. Sort of made my original question moot, but in a good way! I really appreciate it! :toast:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I ordered the stainless steel yesterday. My second choice was blue, and I put that in the comments section. It will be interesting to see what I end up with. Doesn't matter to me. It's summer, so I should go with a little color I suppose. I think it was JoeChemo that posted the special yesterday. I jumped right on it. Thanks Joe.

halonut

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Signed-

The Lovelock Post Office & Cliff's lawn

Seriously PS is a great shop. I've bought several products to demo & even some items in bulk from Casey & Co. (inventory issues) and always received quality product & prompt professional service.

"girls, girls, girls....red lips, fingertips" - Motley Crue :headbang:
(has nothing to do with the topic, just stuck in my head")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread