ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
[Joyetech] Joye eGo T Upgrade 18650 Battery MOD Controller - $9.50

eGo T Upgrade 18650 Battery MOD controller.jpg

[Joyetech] Joye eGo T Upgrade 18650 Battery MOD Tube - $5.50

Joyetech%20%20eGo%20T%20Upgrade%2018650%20Battery%20MOD%20Tube%20.jpg

[Joyetech] Joye 2200mAh Unprotected 18650 Li-ion Battery (Only for Veteran) - $7.50

Joyetech 2200mah 18650 battery.jpg

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
OK, Not sure if this is the same product, because I don't have one myself. But I think it is, is it?
14abvxu.jpg

Thank you for the link. I did see it last year when i got sample tubes for super 2600mah battery. The sample did not attract us. so we did not use it and do not want to use it.
Sorry! :)

elouyn

Apr 30, 2012
Austria
I already have two MOD tubes (from Healthcabin Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 for 510/eGo).

are these MOD tubes compatible with the new eGo Upgrade 18650 Battery MOD Controller ?

Thank you for your question. I will look into it and let you know. :)

Ok, so I bought the Joye eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller, and unfortunately it is not compatible to the tube from the Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 (the new eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller is a bit larger). That's really a pity, because the old tube would have been large enough for protected batteries...

anyway, the eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller works well with my cartomizer, so I am happy :)
even though the volts in the constant mode seem to be 3.7-3.8 Volt instead of 3.2-3.3 Volt in my case - can anyone with a voltmeter confirm this? (the other, non-constant volt mode works fine)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Ok, so I bought the Joye eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller, and unfortunately it is not compatible to the tube from the Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 (the new eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller is a bit larger). That's really a pity, because the old tube would have been large enough for protected batteries...

anyway, the eGo-T Upgrade MOD Controller works well with my cartomizer, so I am happy :)
even though the volts in the constant mode seem to be 3.7-3.8 Volt instead of 3.2-3.3 Volt in my case - can anyone with a voltmeter confirm this? (the other, non-constant volt mode works fine)

Just use a black o-ring on the top and bottom threads to mask the threads. Works great and looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread