Magnetron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Digitalciggz.com is proud to offer
FREE SHIPPING ON

ALL
Joye "eGo" Starter Kits

+
2 EXTRA JOYE 510 Atomizers (LR or Regular)

This kit includes the following parts:

2 Joye 510 Atomizers, 2 eGo batteries/white LED, 510 to 901 adapter, 5 pre-filled Joye 510 black round carts (Marb Flavor-High Nic level), US wall charger/usb charger combo, Carry bag, Gift Box.

And to celebrate our grand opening I will throw in 2 Joye 510 Atomizers (FREE) to the next 3 people who buy a Joye "eGo" Starter Kit. "NICE":blink:
JUST MENTION " VAPE TV " in the comment section when checking out. (you can also specify if you want LR or Regular Attys)

Offer starts 5/23/2010 and end as soon as 3 people buy a Joye "eGo" Starter Kit.

See you soon!
NOTE: This listing will be updated when the offer expires.

Magnetron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HI rose..sorry for the late response :( Yes the kit includes everything! Its a complete Joye "eGo" Starter Kit. and of course you get the 2 bonus atomizers of your choice! when you mention "Vape TV" in the comment box when placing your order that's a total of 4 atomizers.. I still have some available right now so come on over and Ill hook you up.

ALSO: make sure you mention in the comment box what kind of extra atomizers you would like Low Resistance or Regular.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    HI rose..sorry for the late response :( Yes the kit includes everything! Its a complete Joye "eGo" Starter Kit. and of course you get the 2 bonus atomizers of your choice! when you mention "Vape TV" in the comment box when placing your order that's a total of 4 atomizers.. I still have some available right now so come on over and Ill hook you up.

ALSO: make sure you mention in the comment box what kind of extra atomizers you would like Low Resistance or Regular.

Thanks, another question....is the titanium the brushed metal looking or the shiny stainless steel/silver?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread