Joye 510 Kit in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestik

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hey there, this is my first post here, glad I finally decided to register!

I recently purchased a "Zerocig" starter kit and am waiting for it to arrive. Shortly after purchasing this, I did the research and found out that what I bought was considered junk. I've also read about the ban in Canada so I don't expect it to come at all, sadly. (The site seems as though they wouldn't care about Canadian customs forms..)

My question for you is this: Where can I buy a joy 510 starter kit within Canada? Nedless to say, I am looking for the best deal I can get.

Lastly, has anyone (Canadians) ordered from ecigexpress? I chatted with their live support and they said that they haven't experienced any customs problems to date with US to Canada order shipping other than slightly increased delivery time.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your help, in advanced! :2cool:

EDIT: Just found the site "canvape". Has anyone any experience with them? Their 510 kit is only 30 dollars!:unsure: I want to make sure it's not too good to be true!

Last edited:

kestik

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Go to canvape.com they have the best prices in Canada and they will help you with your selection just use there contact form tell them your a newbie and they will suggest the best kit for you just starting out.
All the best and welcome to the vaping world.

Thanks for the help. I've done my research and I am pretty sure I am set on the 510. I am brand new to vaping (clearly) and can't wait to get started. I like the 510 because I need the physical fix (for now!) to satisfy me!

Thanks again. Any recommendations on e-liquid? (Non-nic of course. [i can't get PM's yet :2cool: ]) But seriously, non nic liquids, where can I get some decent quality liquid?

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
I started with a 510-t tank system from canvape. Great service, but I found as a newbie, I had alot of problems with the tank juice delivery system b/c all my juice was order from mapleleafvapes. Their 50/50 PG to VG ratio made my juice to thick and it wouldn't drip through (Also maybe cold Canadian winters :)). I'm still using the batteries for the 510, and if you don't want to get anything bigger. I would get 3-4 510 batteries and maybe two chargers (one will also be fine, but in case you want a backup or to charge 2 at a time, because these batteries only last an hour), and canvape sells 6 boge cartomizers for 6 bucks. I would probably give those a try. Also my 510-t batteries that I got with the starter kit are shorter and have a blue LED light, while a replacement regular 510 battery I ordered was longer and had a red light. They both also only last an hour and both work on the charger that comes with the starter kid. Also try to get a manual battery (one with a button). It takes a slight amount of time to get used to but I found it to be worth it. Being new to vaping, there were many times when I would drip juice everywhere and I know that if I had an automatic battery (one you just inhale), I would have broken the battery. Automatic batteries have an air channel running through the battery, so when you pull air through it, a sensor activates the battery. When you leak juice, it can drip in and fry the sensors. Manual batteries don't have anything for juice to drip in and break. Also it gives you a bit more control on how warm the vapour gets. So if you just get the batteries, charger and cartomizers, you're in pretty good shape.

As I said I've been getting all my juice from Mapleleafvapes b/c I live in Ottawa and Toronto is real close and they have good juice at good prices. However the owner has a newborn, so everythings taking longer to ship. I have heard really good things about Jugheads, located in British Columbia. They also have great prices and I hear the juice is great. If you need quality juice in a hurry, I would probably start there. I've been trying to keep most of my juice purchasing Canadian so as to avoid to many run-ins with Health Canada.

Welcome to ECF :)

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
Thanks for the help. I've done my research and I am pretty sure I am set on the 510. I am brand new to vaping (clearly) and can't wait to get started. I like the 510 because I need the physical fix (for now!) to satisfy me!

Thanks again. Any recommendations on e-liquid? (Non-nic of course. [i can't get PM's yet :2cool: ]) But seriously, non nic liquids, where can I get some decent quality liquid?

How are you going to get you're physical fix with non-nicotine ejuice?

kestik

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I started...(con't)
Welcome to ECF :)
Thanks so much! Very informative! Yes I plan on getting manuals. Although automatic would be awesome, I don't want any hassle of break downs!
How are you going to get you're physical fix with non-nicotine ejuice?
What I meant is the physical motion of smoking, inhaling, exhaling. I find it very very relaxing, aside from the nic. Having Nic is a plus, and I've managed (with the help of everyone speedy posting in here) to straighten out my nic-liquid needs

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
Okay....because I find the reason vaping is such a successful way for many ppl to quit analogs is because of the nicotine. Quitting smoking is already one of the hardest things many of us have attempted and failed. Quitting is most important for it's ability to remove a very toxic, hurtful (to you as well as other) element from your life. I'm all for ridding yourself of the dependency completely, but also you shouldn't hurt your chances by making it harder to quit analogs. Either way, whichever you choose good luck! :)

kestik

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Okay....because I find the reason vaping is such a successful way for many ppl to quit analogs is because of the nicotine. Quitting smoking is already one of the hardest things many of us have attempted and failed. Quitting is most important for it's ability to remove a very toxic, hurtful (to you as well as other) element from your life. I'm all for ridding yourself of the dependency completely, but also you shouldn't hurt your chances by making it harder to quit analogs. Either way, whichever you choose good luck! :)

Oh I understand where you're coming from. I have a source now to get nic-juice (What wanted in the first place). The reason I said non nic was just so I could get started vaping until I could find some nic :2cool:

Maggie Luo

Moved On
Jan 14, 2012
china
en.agchina.net
  • Deleted by Timtam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread