Journey of a European vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbre18

Dec 9, 2018
Europe
Welcome to ECF.
If you didn't know juul is now selling refillable pods. All you would have to source is juice. Youtube also has a couple tutorials about refilling the older juul pods.

Thank you.

No I didn't know that and I can't find info on it online. Are you talking about third-party companies selling Juul-compatible pods? If yes, is there a "best" one? About refilling actual Juul pods, yes I definitely plan to try that ones I get my hands high concentration nic salts.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thank you.

No I didn't know that and I can't find info on it online. Are you talking about third-party companies selling Juul-compatible pods? If yes, is there a "best" one? About refilling actual Juul pods, yes I definitely plan to try that ones I get my hands high concentration nic salts.
There are a couple of good pod threads here. Hop into one of those and search on youtube. I can't remember the name but one company is popular for Juul compatible refillable pods.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
It has been touched on above but that's definitely your solution. I have my freebase in the freezer and my benzoic acid in my office awaiting my first attempt at making my own salts...haven't got around to it yet!!

Either this or a high strength salt nic source and diy is the answer for you for sure...I suppose i'm telling you this because there is a way around any problem you might have!!

Welcome to ecf by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread