Johnson Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Just thought to share some of my observations. Picked up a sampler from JC....18 mg nic, and about 10 flavors...all 100% PG.....they all taste somewhat the same...not a whole lot of vapor (probably due to the 100% pg) and even dripping them in fresh attys doesn't rock my boat. Somewhat disappointed in the overall experience. Knowing how exacting JC is concerning producing a superior product, the Chocolate Mint is about the same as the Tennessee Cured about the same as the JC Original. Fortunately, these are all very small bottles. I may add a couple drops to some of my other juices that aret 70/30 blends. Just wanted to post a FWIW. :)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I have to ask how you are sampling these juices? Are you sticking them in cartos? Dripping?

If you are getting the same flavor from all of them, I am guessing that you are either trying them one right after the other, or you are using the same atty for all of them, or both. Either way, you are overworking your taste buds and atty.

I say let them steep for a while. Then try them separately, and stick to each flavor for an extended period of time. Make each juice a go-to vape for a day. That way, you will be able to detect the subtle nuances of each individual juice, and at different times of the day.

Jamiemon

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
Honolulu, HI
I got my JC sampler in early December, and I hated all of them. I admit I was a real noob when I got them, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I dripped all of them, one after the other, into the same atty, and all of them tasted the same. I am currently on a tobacco kick right now, so I coincidentally revisited the JC original and tennessee cured today. They are actually ok. I don't know if my taste buds changed or matured or if was the 6 week steeping. I say throw them on the shelf and give them a "time out" till later.

varon

Jul 11, 2011
chicago
Here's hoping you guys are right, I have two bottles sitting there since December, both flavors tasted very similar to me which is somewhat of a pattern with vendors they have like a signature to them almost like a trait, when I first tasted them I couldn't really get a good hold of the flavor so I waited till the next morning to taste again with fresh taste buds, well it wasn't good, I mean really, I couldn't vape the thing, I will try again tomorrow and report back.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
My first purchase was a bottle of JC espresso (24 mg) about 4 months ago. I still have over 1/2 left. I leave it next to my coffee pot for my morning vape (mix in a drop of Mrs.T Snickerdoodle) It's the perfect first thing for my first in the morning vape. Quck nic buzz and goes great with coffee. It does tend to linger in my atty, so I have to wean out the coffee taste with something bakery until it's clean for a new taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread