Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Video Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Good vid- Great cigar vapor Cash- is that one that's a bit older cigar? Or new? & the 901? Came on this A.M to give my impression of the J.C juice in the loong & saw this Vid- cool beans. I just have the regular tobacco flavor from J.C & it sure is smooth- but mines the PG version- It's kinda hard for me to tell as I refilled my cart last night with some homebrew & the taste is mixing right now- maybe I'll wait to try another Cartridge with the J.C juice though- but anyway, great review- Are ya selling hte cigars yet? How long has yours lasted now?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Good vid- Great cigar vapor Cash- is that one that's a bit older cigar? Or new? & the 901? Came on this A.M to give my impression of the J.C Juice in the loong & saw this Vid- cool beans. I just have the regular tobacco flavor from J.C & it sure is smooth- but mines the PG version- It's kinda hard for me to tell as I refilled my cart last night with some homebrew & the taste is mixing right now- maybe I'll wait to try another Cartridge with the J.C juice though- but anyway, great review- Are ya selling hte cigars yet? How long has yours lasted now?

Hey Naz,

Cigar is roughly a month old. Its my workhorse I use at home with my penstyle everyday. DSE901 is about a week old. I saw your review with the loongtotem and JC Juice! You should have gotten a video! :thumb: Not selling cigars yet, possibly in the future, don't know yet. And this cigar is one I use daily and have had for about a month.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Hey Naz,

Cigar is roughly a month old. Its my workhorse I use at home with my penstyle everyday. DSE901 is about a week old. I saw your review with the loongtotem and JC Juice! You should have gotten a video! :thumb: Not selling cigars yet, possibly in the future, don't know yet. And this cigar is one I use daily and have had for about a month.

Hi Nazareth.
I've just bought two cigars one Generic and one branded name their working great at present.
I thought the pen style was my workhorse but now it's got to be the cigar.
You don't seem to be putting in batteries as often and cartridges are going on forever but I do put in a few drops of liquid now and again to keep it fresh.

Both of these have been as good as each other . in fact the Generic one is working far better than the name brand .
Normally this works in the opposite way when I've smoked Generic cigarettes to brand names.

So this is a first for me to put the Generic before the name brand but don't tell anybody else because they will think neds gon mad.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Good video, Cashmere. Might I suggest you do a series of these, demonstrating what you sell, and post them on your Web site. It would be useful material for the newbies looking to buy their first e-device.

Love the cigar vapor production. If mine had done that, I'd never have moved on to pen styles and minis!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
ned -- Cigars are awesome, aren't they? I love mine!

TropicalBob said:
Good video, Cashmere. Might I suggest you do a series of these, demonstrating what you sell, and post them on your Web site. It would be useful material for the newbies looking to buy their first e-device.

Love the cigar vapor production. If mine had done that, I'd never have moved on to pen styles and minis!

Thanks TB. Yeah, I have been pretty amazed at how well the vapor from the cigar is. What impresses me the most on the cigar, is the battery life. Bar none the best of any device out there. Thanks for the suggestions, might just have to do that.

Will probably be ordering some more JC Smoke Juice here in the near future, and will do more reviews on what those are like as well!

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Hi Nazareth.
I've just bought two cigars one Generic and one branded name their working great at present.
I thought the pen style was my workhorse but now it's got to be the cigar.
You don't seem to be putting in batteries as often and cartridges are going on forever but I do put in a few drops of liquid now and again to keep it fresh.

Both of these have been as good as each other . in fact the Generic one is working far better than the name brand .
Normally this works in the opposite way when I've smoked Generic cigarettes to brand names.

So this is a first for me to put the Generic before the name brand but don't tell anybody else because they will think neds gon mad.

Whats the name brand ned and where did you get your generic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread