Johnson Creek smoke juice 30-50% off Thursday July 25th!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Vanda is their thickest VG juice. With their other 100% VG flavors I'm positive that they cut it with distilled water to thin it up but not Vanda. If you're using BCC type clearo's, (EVods/Protanks), I'd suggest taking one of the flavor wicks out. Vanda is one of my regular vapes and is the only juice I have to do that with, the others wick just fine.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
SAMPLES! :D They're on sale $2.77 for 5ml. I was a sucker for samples when I first started vaping. Which was good since it gave me the knowledge of what I like/don't like.

Good call, just placed my order! Five samples - Domestic, Red Oak Tennessee Cured, Vanda, Swiss Dark, and Autumn Crisp. I know Autumn Crisp is a PG juice but is it straight PG or simply a PG based juice? I checked the FAQ's on the website and didn't see an answer to that question.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Good call, just placed my order! Five samples - Domestic, Red Oak Tennessee Cured, Vanda, Swiss Dark, and Autumn Crisp. I know Autumn Crisp is a PG juice but is it straight PG or simply a PG based juice? I checked the FAQ's on the website and didn't see an answer to that question.

The only one of those I don't care for is the Swiss Dark, tasted like burnt popcorn to me. But you know taste is very subjective. ROTC and Vanda are two of my regular vapes and I can't go without them. Domestic is good. Not as sweet as ROTC. It's not a complicated flavor, kind of a dry pipe tobacco taste. I do enjoy though and will get a 15ml bottle for times when I wanna switch it up.
I'm pretty sure their PG line is 100% PG, which I can't do. Makes my throat soar and gives me a headache. Everything from JC's Red Oak line, except the Swiss Dark, has been really good to great for me, and I've tried them all. Hope ya like it! :vapor:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
TBPlayer2112:10204907 said:

The only one of those I don't care for is the Swiss Dark, tasted like burnt popcorn to me. But you know taste is very subjective. ROTC and Vanda are two of my regular vapes and I can't go without them. Domestic is good. Not as sweet as ROTC. It's not a complicated flavor, kind of a dry pipe tobacco taste. I do enjoy though and will get a 15ml bottle for times when I wanna switch it up.
I'm pretty sure their PG line is 100% PG, which I can't do. Makes my throat soar and gives me a headache. Everything from JC's Red Oak line, except the Swiss Dark, has been really good to great for me, and I've tried them all. Hope ya like it! :vapor:

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it! I hate to hear that the PG is 100%, but I'll still give it a shot! I also have some HHV on the way (should be here tomorrow) so I have a lot to look forward too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread