Johnson Creek Juice and Halo juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Vape

Oct 3, 2015
These are the only 2 juices I like. Ok. If you use the Triton by Halo with the Red Oak line or Birchwood line or any thick juices it works far better. I use the Volcano Inferno with any PG or PG/VG such as Halo juice. Thicker juices ruin bottom feed type coils. I just love the Volcano Inferno and the Halo Triton isn't quite as sleek but works great with thick juices. Halo batteries never seem to run out! Awesome batteries and all of them measure out at 4.1 volts vrs Inferno's 3.6 volts. Vanda by Johnson creek is just so addictive! Also try Cherry by Birchwood line. Autum Crisp is also awesome but must use the Inferno. Thinner juices will leak in Triton. FYI: Innferno never leaks!

Attachments

• vanda_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    vanda_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 10
  • cherry_10ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    cherry_10ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 10
  • wiscfrost_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    wiscfrost_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 7
  • mentholx.png
    mentholx.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
  • autumncrisp_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    autumncrisp_30ml_productphoto_1200x1200.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 5
  • belgian.png
    belgian.png
    180 KB · Views: 8

Mike Vape

Oct 3, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Mike Vape. Glad to have you here!

I'd be in trouble if there were only 2 juices I loved to vape.;)
I agree. I tried the juice by Volcano and it was awful. I actually liked the Njoy juice but it seems to degrade very fast. Halo juice is ok but it is a little over rated. Feel free to recommend your favorite juices for me thanks.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Feel free to recommend your favorite juices for me thanks.
When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings. Right now I vaping some of their Lemon Vanilla Cake.

I also love Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man (apple/cinnamon muffin).

Most of these are high VG which works great in the juice delivery devises I use (rebuildables & subΩ clearomizers).

Reactions: Coldrake

Mike Vape

Oct 3, 2015
I have only found a few from Halo I like. Johnson Creek still seems to beat Halo out when it comes to flavor. Halo juice does however
seem to be easier on coils. Vapor production on the Johnson Creek Red Oak line is incredible. Im just not ready to try any of these strange brands
out here such as Cosmic fog. I don't trust them. It might have unhealthy dangerous ingredients.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I only vape 2 juice brands. Plenty of flavors between Halo and ProVape e-liquid...

Well hello there.... Hehehehehehe

To the OP, I also cut down all of my juice and only vaping 4-5 vendors now, but I have vaped Halo from the start and still do. Mountain Oak Vapor has also been around a long time and sells "cleaner" juices like Halo. You'd probably like them as well.

Reactions: stevegmu

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Well hello there.... Hehehehehehe

To the OP, I also cut down all of my juice and only vaping 4-5 vendors now, but I have vaped Halo from the start and still do. Mountain Oak Vapor has also been around a long time and sells "cleaner" juices like Halo. You'd probably like them as well.

I think Halo and ProVape are a couple of the only ones left to still sell 24mg/ml e-liquid...

Reactions: AngiBe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread