Johnson Creek - customer service rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
So I been vaping JC Domestic and Tennessee for about 4 months. Ordered their new Silverthorn when it came out - back in August. Tried it -was too perfumy/fruity - so let it steep. Tried some yesterday - it just aint for me. Emailed em - wow - they sent me a free shipping label to send it back - and refund/exchange/credit offer - now that is a company I will support 4ever.. 60 day return policy - no questions asked - return shipping on them. Wonder if other juice vendors have similar guarantees. :thumb::rickroll:

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I just bought a Vea, carts, juices and tools from them as my first setup. I ordered Wednesday and had it Thursday.

I'm not nuts about one of the juices I got and would rather have one of the others I got--wonder if they'd swap?

Based on the OP, I imagine they would. However, speaking from my experience and others I've seen post - you might want to wait a few weeks and try that juice again. You'd be surprised at how your taste changes and how juice can change flavor for the better as it ages.

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
I just bought a Vea, carts, juices and tools from them as my first setup. I ordered Wednesday and had it Thursday.

I'm not nuts about one of the juices I got and would rather have one of the others I got--wonder if they'd swap?

They absolutely will. I just swapped 2 bottles of juices with JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread