• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JB Dismantled Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
One of the great innovations for weapons in the mid 19th century was standardization of parts for rifled muskets.

Before this time, every rifle was individually handmade by skilled craftsmen. On many occasions if it broke in the field, you simply couldn't pull out a spare part and make a repair, it had to go back to the gunsmith. And no two weapons were exactly the same.

Carlos needs a way to do the same so he can efficiently and uniformly produce his box.

I've known others to have an issue with their brand new boxes, (cough)kuya dave(cough), but I'm digging mine. Using straight VG and vaping it on its side is collapsing the learning curve for me. And the more I use it, the better it gets (unlike every other atty on planet earth). It is still unparalled in TH; the only thing that comes close is the 801 reo wooden box mod that has better taste and warmer vape when using pg.

BTW, mixing in a little straight vg with my favorite pg is working well so far. I'd estimate it to be close to the magic 80/20-70/30 blend. Keeps the flavor and knocks the nic down a bit.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the great innovations for weapons in the mid 19th century was standardization of parts for rifled muskets.

Before this time, every rifle was individually handmade by skilled craftsmen. On many occasions if it broke in the field, you simply couldn't pull out a spare part and make a repair, it had to go back to the gunsmith. And no two weapons were exactly the same.

Carlos needs a way to do the same so he can efficiently and uniformly produce his box.

Ok, picture the Braveheart battle scene, but with a bunch of face painted vapers, we all start running towards each other with our JB's in hand, then we meet in the middle and stop, "Dang mine flooded" muhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread