ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Hello Everyone!

Time for my first review of a liquid!

Jammy Dodger - Vanilla Custard

Just-Jam_Jammy_Vanilla_Custard_PA_72_FL_x700.jpg

Gear

This juice was vaped in a uwell Crown .25 @ 55-60 watts with a istick Power 80w.

Aroma

When I first opened this bottle (with much difficulty) it let off an extremely pleasant aroma of sugar & vanilla. Quite sweet but not overpowering at all. The quality of the lid was questionable as it was extremely difficult to open and eventually had to be forced. This caused a little bit of leaking when it was carried around.

Flavour

My first tank of this e-liquid was strange for me personally, as I transitioned from my usual sweet fruit vapes to a more refined taste. A very mild custard flavour with a hint of vanilla was my first experience and I felt mildly disappointed. Once I got through the first tank however, the juice quickly came alive. At higher wattage, the vanilla tended to kick it up a notch whilst at lower wattages, it was a very subtle blend. As a sweet tooth vaper, once I transitioned, it became my ADV til the bottle nearly ran dry. It's currently sitting in my cupboard with just a little bit left, waiting for that perfect moment.

Overall

A very good vape, good clouds & a great flavor let down slightly by leaking issues with the cap.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread