J-wraps huge contest/giveaway 10 prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Guys, please be patient, you will all get your prizes, lol. We have a lot of paid orders per day and winners goes with different print or cut batches. We make everything to order so sometime it takes a few days. I normally have winners send their info to our admin email and my staff is on it however, in order to confirm the true winners I had to ask people to pm me here. I check ecf once or twice a day as I attend to many different things every day. I apologize if I didn't pm back just figured you can see I read it and everything is ok. :)

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Guys, please be patient, you will all get your prizes, lol. We have a lot of paid orders per day and winners goes with different print or cut batches. We make everything to order so sometime it takes a few days. I normally have winners send their info to our admin email and my staff is on it however, in order to confirm the true winners I had to ask people to pm me here. I check ecf once or twice a day as I attend to many different things every day. I apologize if I didn't pm back just figured you can see I read it and everything is ok. :)

Thanks @kickitback I haven't sent my pm yet but will shortly and I'm in no rush to receive it :)
Still indecisive which one I want as I want them all haha

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got mine today....!!!Thank you @kickitback I love the wrap & will be putting on later tonight...
kON5dhFtx4baf0XEigeKnt9xmnL8vpdwxBTzRF0c1y4E4Su3ydu_v9Joogwd5A3FMgv2Uxjqln8H6Z8Yxh1pwnvrTfchyahKNZ0IgOn3pYYsf32-1BCuNLxLIa6A3iJCiBFUm-UxwiJ-fF-dkF4ckS--52vQA9CY-KZlWCEl16VWkoa7Ao2k6eS5502WGyUQHTqTkK3uzc5nbK3tE-Uj2FBeYDJDHw8a6xT9VsrKBt9ATz9WYZ8rrur_PfHLOGwn98G8Lme5PqbQEe2RGMuW0Si5bQmCxIwWoOQ6xWKQjkEhawNDW-e8e_7dNSa-LfVE-B4_GqUWaUHrtt5SXd1KWOB1fsjBFNAdq4FSwrnGQDrQL0K6qvX1uBWgNibJbnBsOd7yjM1IEpJ-iGtsXKcr38idpIKHj8TlTmXR5gAtDU9_fMvV9wzNP6zK-yMWkKNBPtSUNrXCpGY4pc7VjUO_Dunkb1D7j09qAs1iZYdDnXB-A8Lyu9t15BUdjsSE9Md-eQak5KEXrfLJSRh9IqnCiw9zuTbapFnatMuhGboSYwb9Ikgrb5mvzhbVXj2GBvy8cuuapDw7YQB0idlEj1y5dllvSw6QPZ9ucM5reqWC3nNWIlfl37r2oP_1=w1179-h663-no

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I received my BEAUTIFUL organizer yesterday, it's so finely crafted and well-made as well as heavy duty.... I've been waiting to post a pic until I fill it up, but I will do so. It's something I never would have thought to purchase but I can already see it will make my life so much easier.... It's a luxury item for sure, but so functional too! I am so grateful for this prize, my husband was thrilled as a) yes, he knows my organizational "skillz" heh, but he's also a woodworker and was admiring the build quality and functionality. Thank you Jwraps and Kickitback, your company makes beautiful AND functional items... :)

If I fill it up, I will be purchasing another, but that's going to take some time :)

Anna

baybeebeast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2017
USA
Here are the list of winners.
Please send me a pm with your mailing info.
Members who won a mod will have to pay $1 ( PayPal admin@jwraps.com ).
Mhomever won a wrap - we will need to know which wrap design you want and the device you want it for.

Thank you everybody once again :)

1. first place - stols001

2. liblue1
3. krypto
4. Kcoynu
5. axelbeam
6. mac63
7. conductor
8. babbeebeast <<<<<<<<
9. iamtezr
10. lois Bounds Langdon

Status