• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I've seen two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
It's not uncommon for me to hand out 3-4 ECF cards during an evening out. I vape a Provari / SS Lava Tube / Gepetto wooden mod / Seigeli Variable Wattage.

I went to the annual metal bash at the Turf Club in January and ran into three other vapers. So, they are out there!

Moshmarr, I realize your post was months ago, but if the lady who passed you was driving a van headed north, it may have been me. I live in western WI, NE of the cities.

I stopped by the ECig crib in Forest Lake tonight. I have to say I was fairly impressed with the selection of equipment that they have. I expected a lot of egos, but they had a number of other higher end mods, GLV, Provari, VW, etc. I missed the meet up again. :( Maybe next time.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
It's not uncommon for me to hand out 3-4 ECF cards during an evening out. I vape a Provari / SS Lava Tube / Gepetto wooden mod / Seigeli Variable Wattage.

I went to the annual metal bash at the Turf Club in January and ran into three other vapers. So, they are out there!

Moshmarr, I realize your post was months ago, but if the lady who passed you was driving a van headed north, it may have been me. I live in western WI, NE of the cities.

I stopped by the ECig crib in Forest Lake tonight. I have to say I was fairly impressed with the selection of equipment that they have. I expected a lot of egos, but they had a number of other higher end mods, GLV, Provari, VW, etc. I missed the meet up again. :( Maybe next time.
Lol, it could have been! I believe it was a van, though it was indeed awhile back now:)..I live pretty close to the Turf Club actually,
and I just saw a guy vaping a very big setup in front of there the other day, on my way to work. The sightings continue!

I had read, on another thread in here, that there were plans for an e-cig crib location in uptown, any news on this? City Pages says they have an
uptown location, but their website only lists the two in .... Rapids and Forest Lake.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
I live pretty close to the Turf Club actually,
and I just saw a guy vaping a very big setup in front of there the other day, on my way to work. The sightings continue!

One of the bartenders at the Turf Club vapes. It may have been him.

I had read, on another thread in here, that there were plans for an e-cig crib location in uptown, any news on this? City Pages says they have an
uptown location, but their website only lists the two in .... Rapids and Forest Lake.

I don't know. I'd call one of the other locations. They were busy when I stopped! I was there about an hour helping a new Provari owner.

I'm a newbie (having picked up my first kit less than a month ago), who's from Hudson, but works up in Forest Lake, Mn.

I've had the opportunity to pick up my first batch of e-liquid from the eCig Crib up in Forest Lake, but wanted a more "Cigalike" device for my first purchase, so I picked up my 510 starter kit from Liberty-Flights. I'm really pretty happy with it, and intend to keep with it for a while longer; though I may upgrade to something 'fancier' later on.

I will preface this by saying that I am a collector of Transformers figures... :p
At a local meet-up of my fellow Transformers fans at the "Chatterbox Pub" in Midtown, I had the privilege of discovering one of them were also a Vaper (though, had long ago upgraded to a Mod (I believe it's this one from eCig Crib, actually)!

I've also found that the Smokedale location in Oakdale & Hudson also carry the bear necessities of e-liquid & some devices, but I think it's relatively easy to pass on those locations as a source for purchasing your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread