Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Really?
I'm a member of both WoW and L2 forums. We argue. It get heated. Sometimes it goes south. But that's to be expected. I can give as good as I get.

To be hostile to someone who is asking for help is an entirely different thing.
It's not been directed at me.

I see a thread title where I might have something to add that might help. Go to the thread, and someone has already been snarky/condescending/has an "I am God of vaping and you know nothing so go away" attitude; I just close the thread and feel really bad for the OP.

If I have time, and I think I can help, I will PM.
There's no reason to be that way to someone who just asked a question.
That's just how I feel about the OP's subject in this thread.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
What a great comment. Yea the semantics and PC always start with someone that's been "offended" somehow. These "offended" people are really the offenders. They are just addicted to being offended all the time and that's their attempt at controlling the conversation. They get a weird strange RUSH out of being offended. They frequently start conversations out with "Is it just me, or......." they make claims with words like that's racist, that's sexist that's hostile and all they are doing is trying to censor the conversation under the guise of....I've been offended. This is the new hyper sensitive America and all its offended denizens. It's comical.

Semantics has a place, and an important one. I agree it's not during an unrelated discussion or argument. Hyper-sensitivity has a counter from insensitivity. Folks falling on either side should take a good look at themselves.

Reactions: WharfRat1976
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread