I've narrowed it down to vamo V2 or a Lava Tube V2...I am tired of researching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristi Wilson

Apr 24, 2013
indiana USA
Just order a ProVari... go with a great from the start, it actually saves you in the end. If everyone buys cheaper to start, only to eventually get the higher end in the end.... add up all that money and you'll be ...... lol... I started with two piece e cigs, went to an eGo twist, then went Provari and glad I did... think about it, no one buys a Provari and says dang, this was totally not worth it, I shoulda bought something cheaper. If you wanna buy cheap and save for the good stuff, get an Ego twist for now $33, it goes to 4.8 volts, not bad and I still have mine and love it but the ProVari is just well.... vape heaven

I have been through the same thing. I'm on to provari for a lifetime device.

Was going crazy with the choices as well. After much research I was almost dead-set on the Vamo. Then after posting on this forum, I went for the Sigelei Zmax v3 telescope instead. Just received it today and it's great! Although I haven't tried the vamo yet, based on the reviews that I saw of each; the zmax seems to have a much better build quality.

Downtimejapan

May 1, 2013
Japan
I dont know how careful you are, but I have a vamo for everyday use, and the threading is awful, especially in 18650 mode. Make the investment and get the provari.

Do you have the chrome version or the stainless steel?
I just ordered mine but made sure to get the SS and got adapters just in case those threads are a problem as well.

asf146

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
yukon, oklahoma
just fyi, i almost bought a zmax yesterday and came to find out a lot of people have issues for thread compatibility with the kanger protank. was only threading in halfway and then got stuck or something. and which just happened to be the tank i HAD to WANT to get lol.

i ended up getting a black vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread