I've done something a little off the beaten path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
The generally accepted long term cold storage containers are 4 and 8 ounce Boston Round bottles. I just bought/received a batch of 36, 2 ounce (60ml) bottles intended for this purpose. That's enough to house a little over 2-liters. After taking satisfactory delivery, I might buy another dozen or two. A single 60ml bottle of 100mg/ml should last me three months. They're clear, not brown. That's not an issue since they'll reside in the freezer.
I've already filled one to the hilt, eliminating most air-space, and placed it in the deep freeze, as a test.

Seems to me a simple way to store, access, and keep track of inventory over the long haul. Not seeing the downside, except the cost/ounce as compared to larger bottles. But, it's not that much, and insignificant IMO when spread over the timeline of years, and with the convenience of snatching a few months' working bottle at a time from the freezer.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H27D4YD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread