Its Thursday.. The Week Is Almost Finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey guys,

Its Thursday... Anyone got big plans for the weekend?

I know I am going to be catching up on some sleep lol

I am sorta excited too! I mixed up a new flavor to try yesterday and after a day steep I am ready to try it out... Sorry but thats all you're going to get about that flavor... only that Im trying out a new one :p

Oh and and an aside... What do you all think of the recently renovated site? I think its organized way better!

What's in the vape today guys?

Gorilla juice in the TS with a 1.5 Ikenvape atty...:2cool:

vape On Baby!

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Get the samsung buddy. I have it and its out of this world with Verizon. Hell its what i use to make my vids

Taking tomorrow off. Long weekend. Trying to decide between getting iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3..... Then the more important decisions, Penelope or Ody, Boca Breeze or banana chocolate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
stupid accident? How'd ya do it? lol

And Golf???

You aint missin much there :p

Two weeks ago, got home early and was fixing to grill something real quick, went out and got the grill running. I had my back to it and was messing with my phone :facepalm: , a minute or so later it felt kinda hot so I turned around, checked the grill and everything looked ok. Moved a bit to the side and then I was like WTF is going on I'm hot.... My pants was on fire, rear end from the knee to almost my .....
Short story, I had a few dry leafs on the side of the grill, somehow caught on fire and I guess wind helped carry it . 2nd degree burns, hard to describe how painful it was. Went to the ER got some morphine and other nasty treatments and home to rest . 9 days at the house with the leg up, not even able to walk by myself it's now healed and I'm ready for golf. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread