It's...so...good.... (my take on the Z Atty Pro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soully

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Cerritos, CA
Hey I got mine today too! What voltage have you settled in at? When you take the cap off, tilt, and fire, do you get any glowing coils? It set burns very evenly and the coils look great but I'm not getting "massive" vapor at 3.9-4 with 1.9 resistance measured on the device. But the juice sure does taste great and I LOVE that it is virtually silent. No one seems to mention that much with the genesis style attys. happy vaping!

M

I have a 1.8 Ohm coil, so I stick to the 3.8-3.9 Volt range, but vape at what you like. It really isn't recommended to start at it cranked; however, gently increment up till you're pleased, gives the coils a chance to work in.

As far as glowing coils with it off, if I hold the button for an extended period sure, the wick drys out, but it is only a few seconds before it's reliquified (decided that word fit best xD) once more, which leads to chain vaping xD This does occur more at higher voltages of course.

Only thing I didn't like about the zap was the incredibly airy draw.

A few people say that, but me personally I prefer it, keeps me from inhaling too much to fast. I'm at 6 mg, and intend to stay there, very fast metabolism, which means everything burns up fast in me, but it hits me really fast and hard too, and since I chain vape, I need to keep it low (stress is wonderful that way).

But it is something you get used too take slower breaths in when you vape, you'll find you get the same amount of vapor with less effort than the other guys, just takes practice, and of course it does boil down, as I said, to preference. ^^

rockingranny45

Nov 20, 2011
plano texas
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: No buying or selling outside the classifieds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread