It's on order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I have been reading your forums for a couple of days, looking for inspiration.
I finally took the plunge and order a super 510 form tecc here in the UK, it should arrive Friday ( i hope ).
My wife has been nagging me for 17 years to quit analogs, when i showed her e-cigs , she went and ordered me a full kit and back ups. These are what i have been looking for, i tried gum, inhalers and patches, with no effect.

Thank you for all the information , i hope to be analouge free soon.

Last edited:

Craig645

Jan 7, 2011
Minnesota
That's great! I especially like the part where your wife ordered the kit.....now you're going to need replacement parts like atomizers (several different kinds) cartridges, drip tips, a wide variety of e-juice, extra batteries, charger options, etc. Then next week you might want to suggest a willingness to try another style of e-cig. Oh the toys are endless. Good luck!

Sylann

Mar 10, 2011
Okc, Ok
Hello and welcome!!

25 year PAD+ smoker here. I too tried patches, gum, etc to no avail. Been vaping 3 weeks now and am totally stoked!! I love it and I just started! I had no idea how easy it would be to vape instead of smoke.

Word of advise....

Read, read, and read some more on these forums. Order various juices from one or more of the suppliers people on these forums recommend. Just grab 5 ml bottles of various types, strengths and flavors. I settled in on some FreedomSmokeUSA RY4 12mg strength. It's a bit on the sweet side but good stuff to start off on imo. Some of those pure PG juices from china don't sit well with everyone.

That's great! I especially like the part where your wife ordered the kit.....now you're going to need replacement parts like atomizers (several different kinds) cartridges, drip tips, a wide variety of e-juice, extra batteries, charger options, etc. Then next week you might want to suggest a willingness to try another style of e-cig. Oh the toys are endless. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, i do have some spares on order,and will no doubt add many items to my collection. can't wait to charge it up and use it.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Grats! Be sure to order eliquid. Prefilled carts don't last long - well physically they last a long time and you can restuff them and keep using them, but the liquid in them doesn't last long. And try some 510 cartomizers once you get settled in. I use the Boge soft-cap cartos on my 510 and I get good life out of them.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Liquid in different strengths is a good call. You aren't quitting anything! You're switching. Remember that. Some people use one of these products and never look back. It's a lot more common to smoke a few cigarettes a day and vape in between. If you do that, you'll probably find like I did, that you really aren't enjoying the cigarettes that much. Then it's time to pull the plug.

Oh and you are just getting started. If you're gadget happy, you are in TROUBLE!

Libby Love

Feb 9, 2011
Franklin, WI
Welcome and congrats! I started vaping only 56 days ago and I love it. Analogs taste awful to me now and everything else tastes so much better. It is amazing how your taste buds will change. Happy Vaping! :)

I agree the gadgets are the best ... there is so much out there. I just order this: http://shop.nhaler.com/The-NEW-XS-haler-Mini-Complete-Kit-XSHALECOM.htm

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Hómmi;2889982 said:
Oh my god, That so works on many levels !
And it's so good to be inside the house, instead of on the step of my back door.

Fantastic! You just realized the first advantage. Once your taste buds and smell come back, life will seem a lot better. Then you can breathe much better and your energy comes back. It's a process. After a week of vaping, I had an analog cig and it tasted like crap compared to my vape. I couldn't figure out how I was able to smoke 20-30 of them a day. Good luck and keep vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread