Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    P1000557.jpg

The extinsion from AltSmoke works better than I thought it would. Just put the Kick in the extension and leave it there. Can replace 18650's without ever touching the kick.

Pooladdict247

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2012
    Thawville, IL
    you need some stout dual coil 3-4 ohm cartos to rock out that high...which can be done the same with a dual coil 1.25 at 3.7v. Dual coils take alotta power to taste good. Even the juice means alot...High voltage vaping is not for newbies. Usually requires stacking batteries,which is not safe IMO, unless you have a vv device. Was just stating that 7.4v vaping can be accomplished with the SB on a 3 ohm dual coil. Might not be for everyone, but the switch can handle the power and its not like alot of limited devices that are out there that say they can do high voltage vaping but really cant do to an amperage limit. It did taste good with bobas bounty tho:2cool: that is the only juice Ive never ever been able to burn unless on a single coil carto. Its my go to juice for testing new things just because I know how it tastes at all voltages/ohm combinations.
    = 7.4 volts? I tried 7.4 in my Maxi Roughstack once with 2 x 18350s and it was just TOO hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread