ITs decided for me...provari it is and I need help ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogboy

Jun 7, 2011
New York
So I guess its time to dish out money for my very last pv. Now I would like to know what can be used with the provari, such as cartomizers like the ones from bloog
Or yeti / joye 510 atomizers.
And im very interested in the map tanks. Can I purchase any of the map tanks that will fit the provari without an adapter?
I see on the site theres a 510 map tank e2 mod 2.4 ohm one. and a map tank e2 mod 2.5 ohm kr808d one. Does the provari fit both the 510 map tank and the map tank kr808d?
is there anything else I need to buy alongside the provari?
Is the bigger battery necessary? I feel that the extension makes it worse.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Buy plenty of spare attys/cartos. If you crank up the voltage on LR attys or cartos you can fry them. You can even fry standard resistance things. Have a lot of spares while you figure out what can and can't take the voltage.

To be fair it is almost impossible to pop an atty on a Provari due to too much voltage. Amp limiting protection causes the provari not to fire if you try to pass too high a voltage through an atty. It will show an error code, which lets you know you need to lower the voltage to use said atomizer. Not to say that you will never pop an atty, but certainly not with an atty in good condition. Old atties will inevitably pop, no matter what.

Heck, the provari even throws an error code to let you know if the atomizer gets too dry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread