iTaste MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
I just pulled the trigger and bought one of these last night. Looking forward to getting my hands on it! Have wanted to step up for a while and this seemed to have the most bang for the buck.

Definitely! I would suggest putting another tank on it though. Huge top coil tanks eat up your juice like nothing else. Bottom coil tanks make my juice last like twice as long. The iClear 30 does hit real nice and most don't leak (mine did) but they are just crazy thirsty for e-juice!! Have fun!

SteveH8231

Aug 24, 2014
Philly
I've had one for about a week with an Aspire Nautilus on top. I love being able to adjust the vape characteristics at will.

Agreed. I think the Nautilus really set the bar for adjustable airflow clearos. With most other tanks that are adjustable, you really don't see much of a difference unless you go from tightest to wide open. With the Nautilus, each of the four options are very different. I definitely recommend for it over any other tank in the price range. There were problems with the coils, but the new coils seem to have fixed it.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Damn this forum!! I think Im totally sold now and am gonna pick one up on payday haha!

My Evod tanks should work on it right?? Im not totally digging what Ive read about the iClear but probably wont be able to cough up another $10 for a PT2 AND some juice with the MVP since my hours at work just got cut AGAIN..

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
Damn this forum!! I think Im totally sold now and am gonna pick one up on payday haha!

My Evod tanks should work on it right?? Im not totally digging what Ive read about the iClear but probably wont be able to cough up another $10 for a PT2 AND some juice with the MVP since my hours at work just got cut AGAIN..

Your evods will work. Pretty much any tank you can buy will work. Only things that won't are some cartomizers from cigalike models.

windxrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Portland, OR
The pro tank mini 3 is 8.99 there! If you got enough get it!! If you need juice on the cheap go to madtownvap.com if you spend over $8 you can get a free 15ml bottle! That's an $8.99 30ml plus the free 15ml, use the coupon code freeship at checkout and you'll just pay the $8.99. Ships super fast too it took 3 days from ordering, or just a little less, and it was in my mailbox! Whoo!

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Cool sounds like Im good to go haha!! I probably shouldve just spent an extra $10 when I got the Evod kit and got the MVP2 to start haha. The site I get my stuff from has em for $35 so I can grab a pack of coils too since a couple of mine have died already for the same $40 everywhere else sells it for!! Hopefully I can swing the $10 for a PT2 but I gotta make sure I get some surplus juice too since moneys gonna be tight for a bit hehe.. Thank god for Killer Juices 99 cent weekend sales!! :D

EDIT: Hmm a PT3 Mini for $8.99?? Where is that at?? Vape 101?? That might be cool hehe.. Im trying to stick with the older single coil ones like my Evod but hey if it saves me some money and it works Im game!!

2nd EDIT (Hahaha): Rad Vaporfoundry.com which is where I got my Evod for $23 has the PT Mini 3 for 7.99, its $2 cheaper than a PT 2 or PT 2 mini!! Just dont know about those double coils yet haha.

Last edited:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
What 99 cents that's a nuts

Haha yeah every wed-sun Killer-juice.com has a 'weekend blitz' sale where they drop some flavors to .99 for 15ml.. Its not always great but when they got flavors you dig on sale its sure worth it! Picked up 60ml in upgraded glass bottles with droppers for like $10 or so last weekend!!

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
To be honest Ive just gotten my first order last weekend but so far so good straight outta the box.. I picked up 30ml of blue raspberry and 30ml of strawberry.. LOVE the blue raspberry but I think the strawberry needs to steep a bit.. But then again I threw it in an Evod tank I just rewicked so for now Im still tasting a heavy cotton flavor hahaha.. I think its 40/60 PG/VG. Great clouds and its still got a nice throat hit too.. I cant wait to throw it in an MVP now hahaha. The blue raspberry Im definitely gonna keep coming back for.. Sucks I was broke two weeks ago when they had the grape on sale cause I really want a good grape flavor!!!

Theyre like every vendor, Ive seen great reviews, and then Ive seen people say their juice flat out sucked.. I figured for .99 what the hell. Even if it was flavorless, Id still hit it cause its keeping me from smoking and doesnt taste like an ashtray haha. Turns out theyre pretty awesome after all, but thats just my tastes and opinion.

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
Yes I had one and I loved it. The only reason I stopped using it was because I started building and needed something that allowed a lower resistance and had a higher wattage. But it's built great, vapes great and has a long battery life! I can't say enough good things about it.but if your going to be building lower resistance coils you might want something different. If not, then it's a perfect choice! Mine took a beating and still performed great! I highly recommend it!

how long does a charge last?

Arde0

Aug 26, 2014
Lexington, KY
Hi. I'm new to the forum ( and relatively new to vaping) and was hoping for some advice on a possible defective MVP.
I purchased my MVP v2 on 8/5 from VapingMe and it has worked flawlessly until 2 days ago. The battery indicator flashed red so I plugged in the charger to let the battery charge. The charging indicator light did not come on like it has in the past. I have left the MVP on charge for almost 24 hours now and it has only charged up to 3.9v. I already tried multiple combinations of chargers and usb cables and get the same results. Hell, I can't even really tell if the device is charging at all due to the lack of an indicator light. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bobrob

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
North Carolina, USA
wiredrake.com
The charging indicator light did not come on like it has in the past. I have left the MVP on charge for almost 24 hours now and it has only charged up to 3.9v.

These two things, given that you have already tried multiple chargers and usb cords, indicate that your MVP is defective. I would send it back to the place you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread