It has been a month since I have had a cigarette!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to thank everyone on this board that has contributed to the wealth of information here. I have been vaping for a couple of months now and I am so proud of the fact that I haven't had a analog cig in thirty days.

I haven't really talked with most of you but without all the info on this board I might have done something foolish like buying one of those health e-cigs and then giving up on the whole thing.

So thank you.

Brenna

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. I do feel much better.

I really wasn't sure I could. I was a pretty heavy smoker living with another pretty heavy smoker. We promised our boys that we would quit smoking a couple months ago and fell off the wagon three days later. I was so upset I about cried through the first couple analogs. I did some research and a week later I had a couple 901's at my door.

The weaning was a little hard but we both feel much better now. My husband loves them and his gears are already turning about some mods he wants to do.

Brenna

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. I do feel much better.

I really wasn't sure I could. I was a pretty heavy smoker living with another pretty heavy smoker. We promised our boys that we would quit smoking a couple months ago and fell off the wagon three days later. I was so upset I about cried through the first couple analogs. I did some research and a week later I had a couple 901's at my door.

The weaning was a little hard but we both feel much better now. My husband loves them and his gears are already turning about some mods he wants to do.

Brenna

Thats good to hear :) The good thing about the e-cig that I and others have found is that even if you do fall off the wagon, unlike other ways of giving up its very easy to jump right back on the wagon again :) Some are taking it slowly and cutting back day by day and even that is a great achievement :D

Thats good to hear :) The good thing about the e-cig that I and others have found is that even if you do fall off the wagon, unlike other ways of giving up its very easy to jump right back on the wagon again :) Some are taking it slowly and cutting back day by day and even that is a great achievement :D

That is pretty much what I did. I still smoked analogs for over a month. By the end they started to taste worse and they also started to feel odd, light.

I still want them but over all it has been very low stress. I found the e-cigs I like and I am all over the DIY juice. I am vaping a blueberry cheesecake flavor I mixed myself and it is pretty satisfying.:D

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
I only "fell of the wagon" 1 time when I had waaaay too much wine over at a friends house. She was smoking around me and I gave in. I had almost a pack before the night was over! That was the only time I smoked since I'd quit mid December. Every now and then after I eat I get a craving, but never too bad. It's amazing how much a part of my life smoking became (2 packs a day for 14 years). It was second nature like eating. I don't miss it a bit though!

I only "fell of the wagon" 1 time when I had waaaay too much wine over at a friends house. She was smoking around me and I gave in. I had almost a pack before the night was over! That was the only time I smoked since I'd quit mid December. Every now and then after I eat I get a craving, but never too bad. It's amazing how much a part of my life smoking became (2 packs a day for 14 years). It was second nature like eating. I don't miss it a bit though!

It really is amazing how entrenched you can be in the act of smoking. The last time I tried to quit I had no idea what to do with every spare fifteen minutes. Everyone I had ever known that was able to quit smoking went through a terrible antsy/.....y phase. I wasn't like that. I couldn't believe how sad I got.

I get the cravings but I keep hearing my step-son's voice in my head. "Proud of you" I don't think I could disappoint that kid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread