Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Looks like I'm having problems with the CSS design element on my site again (it happened a few months ago) so I've taken the site down until the ISP have fixed their server issues. I've contacted them ISP but they are a bit crap on weekends. :facepalm:

Huge apologies for any inconvenience it might cause you. Please contact me directly if you're in urgent need of any supplies and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Last edited:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Annoying isnt it...

My PC started acting up so had to go for repair, and being without access to the Net, even for a few days, was so frustrating..

I dont run a business online, but I do rely on our website to rehome the cats in our care, so no Net, no homes... result - total frustration !

Hope it gets sorted soon..

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks for the sympathy Chris :)

The database part of it is fine, it's the CSS (the style and formatting code) that is hosted on another server that seems to be the issue.
The website is technically still available but looks like crap and is pretty much unusable for customers so I have taken it down until the CSS issues are rectified.

Yea, bloody annoying is what it is, specially given the timing with current events........;)

It is frustrating but I can usually deal with any IT issues due to my "previous life" but in this instance, I am obviously not in direct control of the hosting servers.
Actually I had a major PC issue here myself a couple of weeks ago but luckily I was able to diagnose it, replace the motherboard and get back up and running within a few hours.
It was very stressful though because it meant that I wasn't able to get a few customer orders out the same day they made them cos I was up to my elbows in fixing the issue, but they were all extremely understanding about that - I do have the best customers in this regard. :D

Anyway, not to worry, I haven't had a single day off business for almost a year now so I guess I should actually be viewing this as a forced opportunity for one. ;):D

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just want to give you a really big hug (((((Lisa))))) :wub:

Completely agree with Vapn, timing is right & seems like fate. You so deserve a break.

In my 2 years of vaping, you truly are one of the very best suppliers I have come across - super efficient, helpful & so kind & friendly.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Timing is everything and I really think you deserve a break from the shop for a few days. I could sense the stress level climbing as that new thing was about to be released.
Yep, you read me like a book and I know you're right. ILY :wub:

Just want to give you a really big hug (((((Lisa))))) :wub:

Completely agree with Vapn, timing is right & seems like fate. You so deserve a break.

In my 2 years of vaping, you truly are one of the very best suppliers I have come across - super efficient, helpful & so kind & friendly.

awwwwwww, I will accept that hug, I sure need one. Thanks so much, and it's really a pleasure serving you and my other customers and I look forward to being able to continue doing so in an unhindered and slightly less stressful way in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread