Is this where the new saloon is opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Wholesale-Biowick-Cotton-510x652.jpg

Has anyone tried this? Biowick 3mm Organic Braided Cotton Wick for rda Atomizers
"Specs 3mm Organic Cotton Wick. No Boiling and Ready To Install In Your rda/rba Atomizer"

Those look easy to use, but what would I use these cotton balls I have, that should last me about 2 years? :glare:

KAS

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/538846-devices-dont-have-33-3-chip.html

Just had to post this. This may be the one thread where a ProVari was mentioned in a favorable manner and a well known anti-Provari person responded several times without frothing at the mouth saying anything bad about the ProVari.

Kudos to p.opus for his well thought out post.

It's an itsy bitsy teeny weeny mechanical - runs an 18350 battery and next to that holds a real slim tank - byleo or spheroid...
And, like a PROVARI, it's solid as a rock...

I wish they were made of steel though, and not aluminum.

Just got my zna30 today
eryrajy8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Looks like a pregnant ProVari Mini.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
This is really close: <snipped video>

That's not it, but thanks for trying. I'm not sure the entire song is a ballad, but the part I'm thinking of is slow. I hear it on the radio sometimes. The station's motto is "80s, 90s and Whatever," my guess is the song is from the 90s, rock, not rap. The tiny snippet in my head is one guy singing, but he doesn't hold any notes; it's more like talk singing. There's no melody, just one note.

The beats are: La la lala, la lalalalala I think the rhyme is a "d" and for some reason I think the second rhyming word either doesn't make sense in the phrase or usually does end in "ed". Something like: I'm so jaded, so articulated...

I'm sure I'm wrong about some part of this.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Has anyone heard any updates on the ProVari Nation new social group status??? I can't believe how long it's taking. :confused:

Good question. :confused:

Seems kinda odd to me considering there are several Model Specific Discussion sub forums and Social Groups sub forums that haven't had a post in them for 1 - 4 years - inactive but still open.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I know exactly what song you're thinking of......and I'm stuck, like you, with the guitar riff running through my head and no lyrics to google. It'll come to me though. Probably wake me up at 3 AM...

That's not it, but thanks for trying. I'm not sure the entire song is a ballad, but the part I'm thinking of is slow. I hear it on the radio sometimes. The station's motto is "80s, 90s and Whatever," my guess is the song is from the 90s, rock, not rap. The tiny snippet in my head is one guy singing, but he doesn't hold any notes; it's more like talk singing. There's no melody, just one note.

The beats are: La la lala, la lalalalala I think the rhyme is a "d" and for some reason I think the second rhyming word either doesn't make sense in the phrase or usually does end in "ed". Something like: I'm so jaded, so articulated...

Docbrown121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2014
Morris, IL, USA

Jaded by Aerosmith perhaps? Seems to be on with the beats you said. :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I know exactly what song you're thinking of......and I'm stuck, like you, with the guitar riff running through my head and no lyrics to google. It'll come to me though. Probably wake me up at 3 AM...

I'm glad someone else has an inkling of what I'm thinking fo.

(Off to Google the etymology of "inkling.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread