Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
I hope this is the correct place to post , I have a couple questions about my Evod 1100mAh battery . I have a few KGO&EGO battery's but this is my first Evod. I know its very similar but this Evod is is doing a couple odd things and I wanted to find out if its normal . It wont charge fully , When it has been on the charger a while the charger blinks between red and green rather than changing to green.It never changes to just green even after 8 hours or so. I have tried 3 different Ego style chargers including the one that came with the Evod battery . When I checked the voltage it came off the charger at 4.47vdc and only dropped to 4.27 after heavy use . My other battery's of this style usually come off the charger just above 4vdc and drop steadily to around 3 1/2 VDC near time to charge . Is something wrong with the Evod or is this normal for it? There is not overheating or odd smells apart from the first charge , there was a brief odor right after I put it on to charge but nothing since .The button is something to get use to but it is lose and rattles when moving the battery around during normal use , is this common or normal ? Overall I like it but I want to be sure it is safe . Thanks all .
!cid__0204142309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread