Is there a Canadian Supplier with low Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
$2 - $3? I have priced this out and found it to cost as much as xpress post at $15 from vancouver to say Toronto.

Depends what.. Don't use the business electronic shipping tools business regular postage walk-in at your post office.. 5ml bottles in a bubble mailer will ship from Newfoundland to Yukon for $1.22 since the are thin enough, you can pack as many as the mailer will hold, 1 bottle thick.

This is what you are looking for..

http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/supportdocuments/lm_pricesheet-e.pdf

Last edited:

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
The package would have to be less than 20mm (2cm) thick which any 30ml bottle is thicker than, sample bottles are $1.25 to send out because they are thin enough but no bottle I know of will fit through as package. The truth is if someone orders an order under $18 from back east than a vendor in vancouver that doesnt charge full shipping is losing money as it costs $15 for the xpress post envelopes which is pretty much the cheapest way to ship.

tmac1981

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Alberta Canada
www.cdnvapor.ca
Let's not forget the saftey factor if Ur shippment lands on the wrong door step and a child opened a bottle of juice with reg mail . xpresspost is tracked and delivers to your door I would not recommend sending ejuice regular mail
If you would like Reg shipping from a dealer email or pm the dealer
And yes xpress cost lots for the dealer min $12 to $20

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Let's not forget the saftey factor if Ur shippment lands on the wrong door step and a child opened a bottle of juice with reg mail . xpresspost is tracked and delivers to your door I would not recommend sending ejuice regular mail

It could also get delivered to terrorists and then it'd be game over!

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
The US / Canadian price battle is based on supply, demand and cost of product. This is true of nearly every product we have in Canada - it's ALWAYS cheaper south of the border.

US ecig vendors have a gazillion strong population they can market to (openly) - both online, in trade shows, open markets and at the local 7-11.

There are also dozens of US domestic shipping options. If a vendor doesn't like prices from one he/she simply switches to the another company.

It's an open and fair market (for the most part)

In Canada we have a government body that's unfairly (even illegally) trying to shut this market out completely.

In Canada we have a smaller population and very few ways to market the product - so no "million dollar" shipments of goods that we can finagle prices with the manufacturers....

In Canada we have Canada Post. A great company - really. BUT prices are not competitive. There is no competition.

I agree with what was said earlier though - if you really only need a springy thingy or something that can fit into an envelope and doesn't really cost much - contact the vendor first and see what you can work out. A stamp is not expensive - a ton of unhappy customers who never received what they paid for... THAT'S expensive!

gixxer

Moved On
Oct 21, 2010
ottawa,ontario
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

gixxer

Moved On
Oct 21, 2010
ottawa,ontario
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: Some people dont understand rules.

LiquidLover

Moved On
Feb 9, 2011
ontario
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: disruptive comment

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
COMMENT REMOVED....Moderated

I agree with you in that free stuff should set off alarms, it is usually a ploy to get your credit card number and con you into thinking you are getting something for free but you will end up paying dearly in the long run. However, free shipping from a reputable company that has great products, amazing customer service, and is very well known around the forum is downright generous.

If you had a problem with your most recent order from Vapables, get it resolved with them before slandering them all over the forum. I do believe in sharing experiences here, good or bad, so others can make educated decisions before ordering, but from what I have read, you haven't shared any of the details about why you don't like them, and you haven't even made them aware that there is a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I don't care about shipping prices, maybe I should post this somewhere else, idk. My girl lives in Canada and I'm in the US. She's looking for a place to buy prefilled KR808D-1 cartomizers. She don't want to fill blanks etc until she gets a little more experience, in fact, knowing her she may never want to fill them. (I know it's easy, but not to a newbie), she has the Vapor King from V4L but can't find prefilled cartos in Ca (only blanks). If you know a place, we'd appreciate it.

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
I don't care about shipping prices, maybe I should post this somewhere else, idk. My girl lives in Canada and I'm in the US. She's looking for a place to buy prefilled KR808D-1 cartomizers. She don't want to fill blanks etc until she gets a little more experience, in fact, knowing her she may never want to fill them. (I know it's easy, but not to a newbie), she has the Vapor King from V4L but can't find prefilled cartos in Ca (only blanks). If you know a place, we'd appreciate it.

ECV92 pre-filled cartos (KR808) <------This is the only one that I know of. KR808s are hard to come by here. They only come in strength up to 16mg, though... and caveat: I have never used this vendor and know nothing about them.

Where does your gf live?

Last edited:

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
ECV92 pre-filled cartos (KR808) <------This is the only one that I know of. KR808s are hard to come by here. They only come in strength up to 16mg, though... and caveat: I have never used this vendor and know nothing about them.

Where does your gf live?

Wow, slim pickings up there I guess. This will help but she's just gonna have to learn to refill them too. She lives in Ontario, not far from Smith Falls. Thank you!!:)

Joe.0

Jan 31, 2011
Canada

The first kit I bought came from ePuffer, it was the ePuffer EAZE Magnum Rev-2 according to this compatibility list their prefilled cartos should fit.

No guarantee that they will though. In my experience, their tobacco and menthol flavors were good as far as vapor and TH, and the chocolate and coffee flavors were not a satisfying inhale. Also, you might want to check with them regarding availability before you pay because some flavors were consistently out of stock and placed on "pre-order". As far as shipping goes, when the stuff I ordered was in stock it shipped pretty fast--one of my orders arrived the next day (kind of freaked me out a bit) - I'm in the Toronto area.

I've since moved on and your mileage may vary.

hope this helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread