Is my Prosmoke an M403?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDHuM

Apr 5, 2011
Delaware
I've heard a mix of responses.

Yes or No is what I'd like to know. I need to know 100% before buying any accessories.

I'd like a larger battery, so looking to the 401/402. With that said, I'm also interested in a PCC to go along with my set. I linked to the 402 model of the PCC because I've read that this device would be compatible with 402/403 batteries.

Feedback on these models only please.

Thanks,
Adam

aDHuM

Apr 5, 2011
Delaware
Well thanks Fedor for the response, although its not concise...and simply based on looks.

I'll have the end all be all answer to this (what seems to me to be ongoing) question in a day or two.

I have an order in for a m402 battery and PCC and we'll see if it matches the Atty of the Prosmoke. Also have a backup atty and some blank carts for flavoring just incase its not the same.

Time to set up a dedicated power strip with USB hub :)

n0n00b

Dec 27, 2010
Cali
Ive been meaning to post a review for the ProSmoke but havent had a chance. Luckily I have been super happy with mine. I have an ego and prosmoke and drip with both unless I am using Prosmokes tobacco or vanilla; I love both of those and prefer VG so theirs works and is tasty.

I use the ego at home and prefer a mini when out and mines a little monster and hasnt let me down yet. Unfortunately its not an m403 trips. I got some parts thinking it was and it wasnt even close. The diameter is much bigger on the prosmoke. Bigger than M but smaller than ego obviously. Just thought Id add my .02 since I tried!

aDHuM

Apr 5, 2011
Delaware
Uh oh. n0n00b, where were you two days ago when I made the order?! Yikes.

*Crosses his fingers really really really tight*

You weren't really specific. You said you bought some parts thinking it was, and they weren't...which parts?

I guess I did the safe thing by buying a matching Atty for the M-series as well as the PCC and Carts.

Now I guess I might have three separate devices that can't utilize the tools of the others :/ oh well. I can always sell em off for cost or give someone a really good deal on one of these badboys.

Tomorrow is judgement day. I'll find out 100% for myself then :)

aDHuM

Apr 5, 2011
Delaware
Ok...right out of the packaging... Took my new Stainless Steel m402 battery, hooked it up to my ProSmoke atomizer...perfect fit, took a puff...vapor.

My conclusion thus far...Same product.

Took the m402 battery and screwed it into my power source for the ProSmoke, also a perfect fit (i knew at this point it would)...blinky blinky...red light...its charging.

Now to test the PCC. As suspected, it works like a charm. As I read the 403 (Prosmoke) battery would be slightly small for it and nimble fingers comes in handy. But it works just as it should.

PHEW!

My conclusion: Prosmoke = m40x

I'll be sure to post this again as its own heading. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread