is Kretek clogging my carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceryni

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Indiana
I just got my order of Kretek last night, tried vaping it and it was fantastic. Today though it seemed to give less flavor and vapor. I know I didn't flood it , so could my atomizer be clogged in my 808 cart? I'm not tasting any chemical/burnt flavor, just less of the Kretek.

The only other thing I could think of was that when I dripped it inside the cart, a few drops got in the center wick by accident. is there anything to do to fix this? Would cleaning it out help? I feel like I constantly have to keep dripping though I normally never have to with juices. I have one blank cart left, so I might use that for the juice after I let it sit for a week.

Thanks in advance!

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
I use 808 carts and 3.7V-4.2V...this happens to me with all the TV juice....it's all I use so I don't know about others. I thought it was me getting used to the flavor, or after a couple vapes with the wire heating up more, the flavor dissipates faster....just to be clear, this happens very soon, not after vaping for 15 min, so it is not possible that the 1ml in the cart is already gone.

But those at 5V and 6V say they get MORE flavor.....not sure what is going on. Anyone else????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread