Is it time to consider a new tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exp93

Mar 4, 2022
UK
I currently use the Aspire Guroo tank, but have found that the flavour delivery isn't exactly the greatest, I'm also conscious that I am using the 0.15 coil at the top of its rated use (70w usually). I've also noticed the tank leaks, its intermittent, and I haven't worked out the cause yet, but I can go days at a time with no issues, then I'll pick it up to use it and the top of my mod is flooded with a small pool of liquid around the base of the tank. It seems to seep out from behind the airflow ring.

I vape with a fully open airflow ring, usually at 70w (though would like to go a bit higher), I much prefer a top fill system, and whilst gimmicky I do appreciate the top replacement coils on my tank (it is supposedly a no juice loss and a leak free design, for those unfamiliar, you take the top cap off, then pull the airflow ring down, which releases the coil and shoots up metal shutters inside the tank to trap the liquid inside the tank). I have the uprated tube to get 4ml capacity.

For reference my mod is the iJoy Captain PD270, with iJoy's own 3000 mAh 20700 batteries ("High Rate 40A" and "3.7V 11.10Wh" printed on the side). It is a 510 thread.

What I am after is good flavour and vapour cloud, decent wattage rating on the coils, top fill system with good airflow, as much tank capacity as possible.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
@Exp93, I don't use tanks with drop-in coils. I would suggest looking in our gear reviews. Our members offer fair and honest reviews. Their reviews are not the glorified marketing fluff as seen on YT. If there is an issue or a niggle our members point those out. Ask the reviewers if you have questions about a tank.

Good luck!!!

Exp93

Mar 4, 2022
UK
@ShowMeTwice that's fair, I'll take a look, I was just trying to dodge the biased marketing rubbish, though in particular I am keen to find only a tank as I am more than happy with the mod I have (and frankly I probably don't make use of anywhere near all its features, it has many settings that I don't even know what they mean!).

I like the convenience of drop-in coils and am not really a regular vaper, just social vape really, I just want it to be right for the times when I do use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread