Is It That Hard To Find A Vape Shop That Carries Vapor Shark ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanreynolds1116

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
Irvine, CA
I have called 15-20 vape shops in the southern california, orange county area and not a single one of them has a Vapor Shark rDNA 40 in stock :mad: Are they that popular or do shops just not order a lot for their stores. I hate waiting for things to come in the mail and I am willing to drive 20-30 miles to get one but not even that is an option. I wish there weren't a million little shops here and there. We need a big orange county cape shop that carries all the bigger brands and doesn't run out after a day or two after getting them in the shop.

IF ANYONE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A VAPOR SHARK RDNA 40 PLEASE LET ME KNOW

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have called 15-20 vape shops in the southern california, orange county area and not a single one of them has a Vapor Shark rDNA 40 in stock :mad: Are they that popular or do shops just not order a lot for their stores. I hate waiting for things to come in the mail and I am willing to drive 20-30 miles to get one but not even that is an option. I wish there weren't a million little shops here and there. We need a big orange county cape shop that carries all the bigger brands and doesn't run out after a day or two after getting them in the shop.

IF ANYONE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A VAPOR SHARK RDNA 40 PLEASE LET ME KNOW

It might be Easier to contact the OEM and ask them who in OC would have one?

evanreynolds1116

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
Irvine, CA
Meanwhile you spend weeks looking and still don't have one.

Not weeks just a few hours :p There's bound to be a store that has it. But now I'm considering other devices like the HB DNA40 or the Vapor Flask. Really don't wanna pay $300 for the flask but I also don't want another box mod that requires screws to get to the battery

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
all the orders to 5 days just to process and then I don't want to pay for 2 day shipping :p
I've never had to wait 5 days for an order to be processed and I've never had to pay for shipping. I own 5 Vaporsharks. Maybe they changed their routine......

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Not weeks just a few hours :p There's bound to be a store that has it. But now I'm considering other devices like the HB DNA40 or the Vapor Flask. Really don't wanna pay $300 for the flask but I also don't want another box mod that requires screws to get to the battery

$300 is still cheaper than flying to southern Florida, which is probably your best bet for finding one at a store. ;)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I actually think I'm gonna go get the Vapor Flask tomorrow. The store by my house has a few. It'll be nice having a device that carries two batteries.
You'll absolutely love it. Before you buy it, power it on and go to the temp settings. Lower the temp...it should automatically change to Celsius. If it doesn't, don't buy it. It's an old chip.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Order it directly from Vaporshark. That way you know it has the latest firmware.

Best option here^^^^. The recent DNA40 version appears to have all the bugs worked out. I RMA'd mine last week and it now has the newest version and has been great, no screen issues. I believe Vapor shark just got these boards a couple weeks ago, so any you would find in B&Ms now would likely be older versions that could have the scramble problem.

Order it from VS, and take the extra you would have paid at the B&M and get the new protective coating added to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread