• Oct 17, 2022

Carl_jiang

Unresolved Status
  • Apr 21, 2023
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

navid_ahmed

May 5, 2023
    Their lemon tart flavor is pretty good as mentioned by someone above me. The only issue is that they changed the formula a bit and now some people dont like it that as much as they did in the past.

I have tried other fruity lineup and didnt find anything good apart from the lemon tart.

by the way, the lemon tart is categorized under desserts, however it is not very sweet. it is an all day vape.

navid_ahmed

May 5, 2023
    I think Dinner Lady e-liquids are overrated. i have tried 4 their flavors. Lemon Tart is the only e-liquid that i would maybe buy again. But my opinion that there are much better brands than Dinner Lady. For example Naked 100, Twelve Monkeys Kanzi, Pacha Mamma (fuji Apple, Nectarine and strawberry) are in my top 5 liquids
    Taste is very subjective. I have seen people who love Dinner lady flavors. I have tried a few and lemon tart is the one which i keep getting back to.
    I like Naked100 but only a couple of flavors. Some Naked100 flavors give me headache. Havent heard about Twelve monkeys and havent seen it in my local vape shops.

Violety

Unresolved Status
    Jun 5, 2023
    HK
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

lamywaby

Moved On
    Feb 8, 2023
    Hi

Has anyone tried Dinner Lady E-Liquid before?

I came across this website.

Dinner Lady E-Liquids, Vape Kits & Vaping Accessories

And wanted to know peoples thoughts Smallcrete before I go ahead and purchase.

Cheers
    Anyone here vapes Dinner Lady Juices? Specifically "Lemon Tart"... Am I the only one or they have totally changed their award-winning recipe for worse? I've tried several bottles and also in different devices just to make sure I'm not going crazy. Also spent months without touching it so that I'll refresh my taste-buds... I can't even barely taste the "good old" Dinner Lady any longer, the pastry flavour is totally gone and they taste literally like latex gloves. Anyone is experiencing this with Dinner Lady? Thanks ;)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Anyone here vapes Dinner Lady Juices? Specifically "Lemon Tart"... Am I the only one or they have totally changed their award-winning recipe for worse? I've tried several bottles and also in different devices just to make sure I'm not going crazy. Also spent months without touching it so that I'll refresh my taste-buds... I can't even barely taste the "good old" Dinner Lady any longer, the pastry flavour is totally gone and they taste literally like latex gloves. Anyone is experiencing this with Dinner Lady? Thanks ;)

They changed to tobacco free nic, which changed the flavor completely. It was my favorite juice till they changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread