Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStallings

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
Greetings ECF and thanks for the venue :)

My name is James, and I've been struggling with nicotine addiction and the tobacco habit since I was 12 years old. I'm coming up on 52.

In spite of my chronic smoking I have been quite physically active for most of that time, riding bikes, surfing, sailing, skating, etc., but in recent years it really began to take a toll on my ability to breathe properly. Switching to the vape has been a godsend, the impact being almost immediate.

I've been on the vape now for about a month and a half, and in that period of time I've used analogs about 6 times (read 6 cigarettes). This was due to inclement weather, or a dead vape battery each time; the irony is, the analogs no longer satisfy :)

I've found the vape to be far more tolerable physically, especially with the right equipment (Kanger Protank 3 with a Vision Spinner), not too mention far cheaper :D

I don't really have a big need for advice or questions at present, just found you guys while researching charge protocols for the spinner and thought 'hey this looks like a good bunch' so I decided to tag along.

Thanks again for the free service!

Cheers
James

jtgr94

Aug 25, 2014
Canada
The Vision Spinner was my first vape. It was dandy but I found the battery didn't last as long as I needed, so I upgraded to the MVP 2.0, which was my lifesaver. It also acts as a passthrough so you can charge it while vaping, and charge your phone, ipod, or Vision Spinner while vaping too, regardless of the redundancy ;)
I'm now all about the drippers, and currently use mechanical mods. Complete flavour and vapour overhaul!
Anyways, welcome![emoji1]

Sent from my modded Nexus 4 on Tapatalk while blowing clouds by shorting a battery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread