• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks, kno. pokeygizmo was nice enough to send me some sample cartos with some menthol flavors in it. One of them was your menthol. It was AWESOME. My favorite by far. I ordered so many other juices before tasting yours that I just can't justify spending more $ right now but I guarantee that I will start ordering from you in the very near future.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hi, everyone :)

Happy to be here and meet great ppl.
Originally, I am from former USSR, came to US 12+ yrs ago. My DH is american born Upstate SC (Inman).
My English is still limited, so please give some credit :oops:

Wish I found forum erlier and meet you folks in Mt. Pleasant.

Not to worry Quinta....welcome to the forum. We'll be having another Charleston area meet soon. Keep checking the forum for announcements.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
This is actually my first day vaping. So far, so good. I met Pokeygizmo here and she told me about this group for our state. I will try and add whar and when I can. Everyone on this forum has been so helpful. I guess that we are kind of bonded by a common goal.

Welcome both to the forum and to vaping. Your life is about to improve 100%.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Of those 'three' languages, Southern was the hardest to understand :)

Ha Ha!:D

At least most of us post with something close to standard English and the various accents are undetectable.

Wait until you read something from "hecknaw"! Now that's some true Southernese...

Welcome to our little world!

Quinta

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Summerville,SC
Pokeygizmo: ..."little world"... Well, not for me. After a week of reading a lot of threads and subforums, I fill like I only have learned about Liechtenstein in geography class.:)

sugismimi - cannot wait for next meeting. :)

whiskey - I am a cat person ;)

I'm planning now my next spending on hard- and software. And the problem is - I rashed to tell my DH that vaping is less expensive than smoking :facepalm: and now I have to keep my promise ... but only for a short while :D and then I will go wild!!! :laugh:

Quinta

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Summerville,SC
Glad you like it, it's my personal favorite. :)

Would be nice to know if you are coming down to Charlston any time for any reason. I would like to spend some _cash_ for bigger bottle of it and probably somethig else.

I am not a chitter :laugh: but i'm going nuts about vaping already and don't want to show it to my hubby (not all of it, at least).
And I like to spend cash and to have some extra cash in my pocket.
Remember where I came from? - Right, the cash economy system :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread