introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Welcome. My advice to you: Go slow. I dove in and now I have so many back ups that I could have just bought a real mod, and have been done with it.

Of course, once you get your perfect set up, there will be something better right in front of you. Don't buy any new equipment until you get yourself verified and check out the CoOps and Classifieds. I jumped in with both feet, and now see that I could have saved a ton by being patient.

Aside from that... congratulations on making the switch to a healthier lifestyle. You should see results from your change very soon.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome to ECF. Sage advice on taking it slow. Most people who stick with vaping find that in their first few weeks that they want better equipment than they started with. Until you take the time to do your homework reading in the other forums and watching a whole bunch of youtube videos, it is hard to know what may work for you and what you are really interested in. The other key is finding a couple of juices that you can vape all day. That tends to be a longer and harder search. If you look under my avatar where it says blog entries, click there and I wrote a short blog with a few links regarding juices and vendors. Fairly basic stuff you many have already found. But if not, it may prove useful.

bullseye36

Dec 4, 2013
Youngstown
Welcome. My advice to you: Go slow. I dove in and now I have so many back ups that I could have just bought a real MOD, and have been done with it.

Of course, once you get your perfect set up, there will be something better right in front of you. Don't buy any new equipment until you get yourself verified and check out the CoOps and Classifieds. I jumped in with both feet, and now see that I could have saved a ton by being patient.

Aside from that... congratulations on making the switch to a healthier lifestyle. You should see results from your change very soon.

Thank you! Right now I'm using the Itaste MVP 2. I've read some negative things about it. Most have been personal preference. I like it so far since its kept me from smoking haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread