Introducing the Kanger Aerotank Turbo Quad Coil 6ml Stainless & Pyrex - Mount Two Replaceable Dual Coil Heads Within!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
aerotankturbo.png

aerotankturbo_1.png

aerotankturbo_2.png

aerotankturbo_3.png

aerotankturbo_4.png

aerotankturbo_5.png

Kanger Aerotank Turbo Quad Coil 6ml Stainless & Pyrex
$49.95 $39.95

Only $37.95 after Newsletter VIP discount. Also stacks with Super VIP discounts.

GotVapes Introduces The Kanger Aerotank Turbo!

The Turbo is the largest tank in the Aerotank line and the largest tank produced by Kanger. It will hold up to 6ml of juice for All day vaping and then some! It is a Stainless and Pyrex tank that is beautiful in design and huge in production!

The Newest feature of the Turbo is the Two, yes Two dual coil heads mounted in it! This gives you quad coil performance. Installed are Two 1.8ohm coils which give you a vape resistance of .9ohms! Yes it is Sub-Ohm! You must make sure your mod or mechanical can handle the power and the amperage required to fire this Monster! On a mechanical mod with a fresh battery you would have 4.1-4.2v at .9ohm, this produces an 18.68w vape at 4.55amps. You need to be running at least 20amp batteries in your mod!

This tank works well with 26650 mods in mind as it is 30mm in diameter and nearly 80mm in length! It is Huge!

Compatible Coils:
  • Kanger Upgraded Dual Coils
  • Kanger Dual Coils
  • Kanger Sub Ohm Coils

Kit Includes:
  • 1 - Aerotank Turbo SUS304 Stainless Steel Tank
  • 4 Upgraded Dual Coils 1.8 ohm (2 Installed)
  • Stainless Steel Drip Tip (Removable)
  • Thorough and Illustrated Instruction Manual
  • Box Packaging with Authenticity Scratch Off Sticker

ADVANCED USER DEVICE
NOTE: The Turbo will require A LOT of power to fire the 4 coils and produce a pleasant experience. You will need AT LEAST A 30 WATT OR HIGHER electronic mod. A 20 watt will work but it'll limit your range. Otherwise, a mechanical mod with appropriate high amp batteries and vapesafe fuses will work great.

This tank uses 2 x 1.8 ohm dual coils that make it a 'quad coil'. The resistance is halved so it's ACTUALLY 0.9ohms. Yes it is SUB OHM! You must be sure your mod and batteries can handle sub ohm coils appropriately.

If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Mechanical mod users please 20 AMP batteries or higher and appropriate vapesafe fuses. We do not recommend mixing different resistance coils in this tank.

Due to the advanced nature of this unit there no warranty other than "DOA" when you receive it.

Last edited:

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
I've been using one on my Mars and it's an outstanding vape. I run at 12.0W with the two dual coil units working out to 1 ohm, usually on the 3 or 4 hole setting for airflow. I've been vaping a homemade peanut butter that's about an 85/15 VG/PG mix, and I get great flavor and no dry or burnt hits.

The biggest drawback is the drip tip. It's fortunately pretty good (very wide bore), because the design of the tank means you can't swap it out unless someone makes replacements specifically for the Turbo. I'd love to see Kanger make an adapter that is nearly identical to the tip that comes with the tank, but replaces the actual stem with a standard sized hole for a drip tip. Adding one of the glass Ice tips would be great!

I did notice that the threading seemed to take a little while to smooth out. The first time I filled it up, I had a seriously hard time getting the tank screwed back together well. Putting a little juice on the threading for lubrication probably wouldn't hurt; I accidentally did, and it became a lot easier to work with after that. I find it to be easier to fill than any of the other tanks in the current Kanger line; once you open it up, the filling area is so huge you could almost pour the juice in from a 2 liter bottle.

It is a thirsty bugger. I go through juice faster in it than in my other tanks, but that's to be expected with the 4 coil setup. The quantity and quality of the vapor is well worth it.

To sum it up, I have almost every BCC/BDC that Kanger, Aspire, and Innokin currently make, and this is hands-down my first choice of tanks. I suppose this is technically a BQC...

Now that you guys are carrying them, I'm really tempted to replace the Giant on my Seven-22. Assuming I'm using a good battery and don't try to use low-ohm coils, it should be able to drive the Turbo at 12.0W, right?

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
Good to know! Having a pair of Turbos will be a wonderful thing!

One thing I neglected to note, it's a visually beautiful tank, as well. The finish, knurling, and engraving are all very consistent, and there's nothing that I would consider to be unnecessary bling. The engraving on the connector ring is the most prominent decoration, but it's done tastefully and actually serves a purpose in making it easier to grip the ring to assemble/disassemble the tank. Kanger's design sensibilities definitely align with my taste better than Innokin's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread