Introducing the Fantastic New iTaste VV/VW v3.0 iClear10S Replaceable Coil Clearo Kit! Available in Four Styles/Colors - Video Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Just the kit...

I bought 5 extra clearos too.
Im washing them now so i can check them

I may not have screwed in on tight enough.
Decided to dump out the liquid in it, clean them all and try again later after theyve dried.

Learned my lesson on not washing clearos when they are new.... Everything tasted like plastic for 3 days!

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Well so far i think one's a dud. unless it will work on my itaste. it definately doesnt work on my spinner. it does nothing
i have another that just gurgles.

don't know if it will do better on the itastevv, but i havn't gotten that back yet. that's what i got them for vaping with.
anxious to get it. had it in my hands.... so sad i had to send it back in.maybe by the end of the week i'll get it.

so far 3 out of the 5 work real good. nice vape. perfect warmth.
just the one that gurgles... and one that does nothing :(

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
LOL....we all have different opinions on many of the devices and clearos. I have more than one of the iClear 16s....and I love mine. No leaking or gurgling issues here. You may have over filled it? ;)

no it's the iclear10s not the iclear16 i have one of those and love it... this isn't the express kit it's the 10s kit its not the same battery or clearos

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
i'm hoping it will pair up nice with the battery once i get it. i also want to try that vivi nova bdc with it. even though the cap won't be useful with it. i'm anxious to get it in my hands. the chameleon sure is purdy.

did you get a look at in the sunlight? I love the colors that play in it...:D

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
the only good reviews i'm finding is on the express kit!

1.) iTaste VV/VW v3.0 iClear10S Replaceable Coil Clearo Kit

2.) Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage/Wattage Express Kit

Am a little cornfused...looking at the batteries only...

Kit #1 has the Innokin iTaste v3.0 which has a standard 510 connection (and "not the eGo threading of the other iTaste v3.0").

Kit #2 has the Innokin iTaste V3.0 which is threaded to accept 510 and eGo toppers.

Why would one consider buying a battery which can use only 510 toppers when one can buy essentially the same battery which would accept both 510 and eGo toppers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread