Introducing "Shorty" 510/901 T-Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
My Triton scale shows 2.3gr for the aluminum and 6.5 - 6.6 for the SS.

The original SS long tips weigh in at 9.8gr

It's not all about the weight although the difference is more than I would have thought.
I think the big thing for me is the feel or texture of the aluminum tip.
The color right outta the envelope matches my aluminum polished PV exactly.

I think I need to get a few more of the Al tips.. I love SS but this little thing is great..

It all boils down to preference..... Let me know what you think....

Sweep

Mar 6, 2010
Denmark
Hi Dave,

I ordered 2 x "Shorty" Stainless Steel Tips via paypal about 22 hours ago, but being a paypal noob, I am a bit in doubt if everything went how it should.

Is it possible that you could confirm my order?

Peter Andersen
Fjaeldevaenget
Denmark

The above is part of my adress. If you require other information, then please let me know.

Kind regards, Peter.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Dave,

I ordered 2 x "Shorty" Stainless Steel Tips via paypal about 22 hours ago, but being a paypal noob, I am a bit in doubt if everything went how it should.

Is it possible that you could confirm my order?

Peter Andersen
Fjaeldevaenget
Denmark

The above is part of my adress. If you require other information, then please let me know.

Kind regards, Peter.

Yep, it came through! Packaging it up as we speak:)

SikVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Cali
Trying to decide between the original length and shorty stainless steel. I was wondering for those with the shorty in SS, does the lack of length compared to the original make it hot around the lips? Do the lips sometimes make contact with the atty with the shorty tip because its like half the size? I plan on using the t tip at simulated HV with low resistance attys.

thanks

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Trying to decide between the original length and shorty stainless steel. I was wondering for those with the shorty in SS, does the lack of length compared to the original make it hot around the lips? Do the lips sometimes make contact with the atty with the shorty tip because its like half the size? I plan on using the t tip at simulated HV with low resistance attys.

thanks

Absolutely not.... The length does not effect your lips touching the atty at all...Well let me clarify that "for me it does not" for someone else it might....As far as the shorty compared to the original size,I think it's just the preference and looks....The booth versions of the T-Tip is great....Like i said before, I just think it's pretty much what your preference is....Hope i answered your question:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread