introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiebi

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Holland
I would like to introduce myself, because it's the first time I am here....my English is not very good, but I think it will get better if I am here often.....:)
I am 50 years young:), and I live in Holland, in a small town in the north side of the country, in Friesland. The town is called Sneek. I don't think anyone does know where this is, since it is a small country.
E-smoking is very much in the news lately, here, and it is starting to "live" more and more.
However, in America and a few other continents, it lives much more.
I e-smoke since 2 and a half months now, smoked 1 package of cigarettes a week for 35 years. I quited smoking because I had a "nearly hartattaque" in August......Stayed in the hospital a few days, and said to myself: stop smoking!!!!!!
And thanks to the e-cig. I succeeded.
Too bad we cannot get so much stuff related to e-smoking in Holland........but I hope this get's better in the future:)

angiebi

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Holland
Thanks for the welcome.......I will try to read a lot here, as I said, e-smoking is still a little unknown here in the Netherlands, for example: we cannot buy unflavoured liquids in Holland, only at one place, and have to buy a 250 ml. bottle, I hate that.
If we want to buy a bottle say 30 ml. we have to buy it in China, or England. I hope it will be possible in the future though........

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
Welcome aboard.

Yes, these e-cigs are the best thing I've heard of--or imagined--when it comes to quit smoking.

250ml!!! Goodness! How do you afford it?.

Anyway, ECF seems to have all the world's information on Electronic Cigarettes--so, you have found the right place and the right people to get information.

angiebi

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Holland
Welcome aboard.

Yes, these e-cigs are the best thing I've heard of--or imagined--when it comes to quit smoking.

250ml!!! Goodness! How do you afford it?.

Anyway, ECF seems to have all the world's information on Electronic Cigarettes--so, you have found the right place and the right people to get information.

I don't.......it is too much, and I ordered two bottles of 15ml juice flavourless........I'm on a forum in Holland too, and there is someone who orders freqeuntly in China.......I've asked him te order two bottles for me, and he dit.........so very soon I can make my own Liquids.......:)

RiversideVapor

Oct 15, 2009
Riverside, CA
vaporcig.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: supplier post in newb forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread