Intense burning on new liquid

wardenhehe

Jan 18, 2024
Hey, I've recently gotten a rechargable vape after a year of smoking disposables (quite the money sink). I decided to go for a Voopoo Vmate E and the liquid was Liqua. There is this thing I've had issues with at times where some e-liquids burn my throat intensely and I cough quite badly pretty much instantly and can't be forced to inhale further. I do directly to lung most cases but on this one I let it sit in the tank for 15 minutes and tried it and with zero success. The disposables i vape carry around 20mg of nic, whilst these juices have 13 i believe. Ive tried other juices like Just juice without any nicotine and it was completely fine but it is also 70/30 not 50/50. Can anyone help me solve this so I dont have to waste more money on trying my way onward?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to ecf @wardenhehe :thumbs:

That device has 2 different coils; 0.7 and 1.2 ohms. Additionally, the power range goes from 5-20 watts. So, there's that.

Secondly, Liqua is not considered a top shelf eliquid. I'm guessing if you're using a harsh eliquid at the wrong settings, it could be a problem.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hey, I've recently gotten a rechargable vape after a year of smoking disposables (quite the money sink). I decided to go for a Voopoo Vmate E and the liquid was Liqua. There is this thing I've had issues with at times where some e-liquids burn my throat intensely and I cough quite badly pretty much instantly and can't be forced to inhale further. I do directly to lung most cases but on this one I let it sit in the tank for 15 minutes and tried it and with zero success. The disposables i vape carry around 20mg of nic, whilst these juices have 13 i believe. Ive tried other juices like Just Juice without any nicotine and it was completely fine but it is also 70/30 not 50/50. Can anyone help me solve this so I dont have to waste more money on trying my way onward?
    Hi,
    Seems you might prefer a salt based nicotine over the freebase nicotine used in the Liqua line.

Where are you located?

Cheers
    I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The disposables i vape carry around 20mg of nic, whilst these juices have 13 i believe

That's because the dispos you vape have nic salts and liqua is most likely freebase nic and probably high PG (50% or more), which together will make for a harsh vape depending on your wattage. So to keep it simple stick with a nic salts based brand of eliquid.

Last edited:

lamywaby

Moved On
    Feb 8, 2023
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: Spam

JaxonWalsh

Moved On
    Mar 13, 2024
    • Deleted by Misty

ivanterpet

Moved On
    Nov 6, 2023
    • Deleted by classwife

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
    Connecticut, USA
    Нашла в интернете сайт Plumbers in Los Angeles, скажите, пользовались ли вы их услугами и качественно ли они делают ремонт?
    nothing to do with vaping. Seems like spammer/scammer behavior to me
    Reported.

Edit: Or maybe it was an attempt at humor? IDK. I'll let the mods sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread