Intellicig move into Bioscience facility - Clinical Trials to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Intellicig move into Bioscience facility - Clinical Trials to follow.

Intellicig have secured a residence in the highly prestigious Bioscience Facility at the University of Manchester Incubator Company. Intellicig's Research and Development team are set to move into the 86,000 sf ft premises very soon and will join some of the top corporate brands in what is known as Manchester's 'Health Corridor'. The move will facilitate biomedical research, product development and, most importantly, full clinical trials. Intellicig will have access to a wealth of resources, knowledge and experience and this major step forward places them in an ideal position to progress their product to the mainstream health market.
This is probably the most important and positive single achievment by any company in the Electronic Cigarette industry and once again shows how hard work, dedication, integrity and belief keep Intellicig at the forefront.

UMIC website.

John.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
What's wrong wi' Accy then? First NORI then The Warriors and now Intellicig.

Seriously though John, that's very, very, good news. Made my Day. :thumbs:

The best of luck to you and the gang though i think it's got more to do with hard work and dedication rather than luck.

I worked with 'The Warriors', better known as 'YES' back in 1970 and their concert at the KGH in Blackburn was a classic!
At least Stanley are back in the League!!!:D
John.

Our factory will still be in Accy, only the R&D and maybe our new Export Manager will be at the Bioscience Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread