Instructions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I just received my first ecig starter kit in the mail today and for some reason an instructions manual was not included with it. I am totally lost when it comes to these things and really don't want to burn my first one out so...

Would anyone mind posting some basic instructions and tips on how to use it please??

I am really excited to start trying it but I really don't want to mess it up. I appreciate your help all!

:confused: Cara

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
cenright, since the VX2 is basically a renamed 901, I can read the directions to you verbatim from a 901 user manual. However, the majority of the user manual is more informational vice instructional.

From the user manual (to include all the bad Engrish) ;):
How to use electronic cigarette:
Step 1: Screw in the battery component and atomizer device, then will be standy-by state.
Step 2: Put the inhaler into your mouth and smoke until the fog significantly reduced (as the liquid in the atomizer device runs out there will be no taste or density to the fog, you will then need to replace the atomizer cartridge).
Step 3: Pick a cartridge, rive off the plastic package, then put the cartridge upright inside the atomiser to avoid leaking what my irritate mouth.
Step 4. Put the filter side of Inhaler into your mouth and breath in slowly, after the circuit is connected the LED and turn on, the liquid will turn into mis, and after being atomized into "fog" will come into the mouth.

* The device per forms optimally inclined downward 30 degrees, do not at tempt to use in a ver tical position. be careful to avoid inhaling any small amount of liquid mucus caused by the oral stimulation.
* It is not appropriate to inhale with excessive strength when you smoking, if the air flow is too intense the tobacco liquid will be drawn into your mouth as well.

Okay...end verbatim. I'll be happy to mail this user manual to you so that you have one and can see that I did not make up the horrible Engrish :p.

Outside of all that, as for the very first step of charging your batteries, just screw a battery into the charger and plug the charger in. The light on your charger should be red (showing it's charging) and your battery led may flash several times (initially). After a few hours, your charger led will light to green to show it is done charging. You're set to go. There has been much discussion about being told to initially charge these batteries for 8 hours...it's all rubbish, so don't waste your time waiting for that eternity to be over!

If you really want me to mail this user manual, just pm me your address and I'll be happy to send it.

In the meantime, I would suggest (if you have not done so yet) that you visit Spikey's tutorial: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-new-updated-comprehensive-intro-vaping.html

Good luck! :)

Perfect! Thanks everyone. Especially TNA. That was great. There will be no need to mail me the manual but I really appreciate the offer.

I think what I was most worried about was puffing too hard or doing something to burn out the atomizer. I've read up on how to clean that thing so I think we're in business!

I only have one more question which I think I know the answer to but just to make sure...

Is it OK for me to leave the cartridge connected to the atomizer while I carry it around with me all day? I would just look at one of the instructional videos but I am at work right now and that would just be too obvious lol.

Thanks again everybody.

Happy Vaping :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread