InnoVapor Video Contest Panasonic 42" Plasma HDTV Grand Prize!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
First I'd like to apologize for wasting your time on that first video, it was more just a "what the hell" kind of thing since I thought it was the last day for submissions. Should have read more thoroughly. Sorry about that.

Rules are a bit vague, as this statement appears to be false. Got my hopes up after seeing my video posted, but your position is perfectly understandable.The way you guys worded this just seemed so laid back, in both instances, sorry if I've misinterpreted.

I do have one question though. Do I have to own an innovapor product to participate in this contest, or could I do something like a promotional music video/commercial for one of the products? You did mention music videos were an option.

"New videos, old videos, multiple videos, music videos whatever... as long as it somewhat reviews an InnoVapor product that we currently sell, it is eligible for the contest."

Everything I read in the rules sounds like yes, but everything I'm reading here sounds like no. So, is ownership of an innovapor product required to enter the contest?

I spoke with Noah and it seems that as long as it is a product that we sell, i.e. 510 or M4 in the black or silver designs then it is fine as long as it does not advertise for whichever company it came from. I hope that this clarifies some things

Thank you again

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
The InnoVapor team is excited to announce our Ultimate Review Video Contest!!

Grand Prize is a Brand New Panasonic Veria 42" HDTV Plasma Television! True HD at 1080p!

This Plasma HDTV retails for up to $1300!

Second and Third Place runner's up will win a 16GB iPod Nano - that shoots video!

Click the LINK below:
Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

And check out the details! Just click the banner link on the home page for instructions and to upload your videos!

Submit any video that includes or reviews a InnoVapor product that we currently sell! M4's, 510's or ULTRApure. Upload a video you already have made, new videos, multiple submissions accepted! Informative videos, vapor ring glory videos, instructional, good old review videos accepted! Any video that in some way includes an InnoVapor product will be accepted!

Who chooses the winner? You do! The winner will be selected based on viewer ratings!

Voting starts March 14th, so get those videos posted! We will announce the winners on April 4th!

Post any questions about the contest here. And don't forget to let people know you have posted a video or videos so they can check them out by posting in this thread!

Already made a review video? Don't forget to upload!!!

Check out the grand prize at:

PowersellerNYC - Panasonic TC-P42S2 TC-P42S2 LCD 1080p 42" Plasma TV

Looking forward to seeing your videos and giving away these awesome prizes!

Cheers,

Noah

View attachment 7158

This is a reminder about this amazing contest!!!!! Jump in and hurry time is counting down!!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

Tanner S Hyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
TN
www.youtube.com
I have a question...
How long roughly would that bad boy take to get to middle TN? I wanna get some new DVD's that day! Woot!

Seriously good luck everyone and there's some really cool videos up there go check em all out ya'll!!!

Edit: I thought of a genuine question; what's the camera quality on those iPods? I might have to buy one either way :)

wormy

Feb 25, 2010
Dearborn MI
Well I managed to throw together a short video for submission, this time much more appropriately themed. It's a sort of promotional music video. Uploaded at 6pm march 30th, just in time, though I doubt I'll get enough votes for a prize, being so late. Still wanted to participate though.

Good luck to all who entered. Oh and feel free to go vote for me once they get it posted. :D

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I am sorry about the display of the video, the videos are running through an online video program that we set up for the contest, sometimes the format changes when it is uploaded.

Anyways we are sooo happy that you got your video up!!
Remember you can also post your video under the review section of the forum for more views!!
(Please follow the posted rules by the mods)

Thank you again!!

Millie

wormy

Feb 25, 2010
Dearborn MI
I am sorry about the display of the video, the videos are running through an online video program that we set up for the contest, sometimes the format changes when it is uploaded.

Anyways we are sooo happy that you got your video up!!
Remember you can also post your video under the review section of the forum for more views!!
(Please follow the posted rules by the mods)

Thank you again!!

Millie

I don't think my video qualifies as a review, it's more of a promo than a review. I'm pretty sure the mods would take it down if I posted it in the video review section as that section is for "reviews only, if it's not a review it doesn't belong here".

Can I post a thread in the general discussion subforum instead?

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
the votes are in......

The winners are.....

2nd place runner up for an ipod is......

robert anderson!!!!!!

1st place runner up for an ipod is.....

zach stiegal!!!!!!

and the winner of the 42" plasma tv goes to......

stuart brunn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to all of our winners!!!

The videos were amazing thank you sooo very much for taking the time to make the videos and for those of you that watched and rated the videos!!!!!!!!!!

Again thank you very much!

If you are a winner please pm me your shipping information asap so that we can ship out your new toys!!!!!

Thank you!

Millie, noah, mark, clay, and tony!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread