Innokin Trine Replaceable Battery Kit Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin Trine Pod Mod 1.JPG

Hi, today let's take a look at innokin Trine Pod mod. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Innokin Trine Pod mod; Before starting, let's look together at some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Removable 1000mAh battery
    • Powered by EcoDrain
    • Air flow regulation
    • Adjustable output power
    • Power range: 6-25W
    • Top filling system
    • Leak-proof design
    • Transparent OLED screen
    • Intelligent pod detection

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 2.JPG

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Packaging:
    As usual, I renew my personal compliments to Innokin because it continues to demonstrate sensitivity towards the environment by using 100% recyclable materials for its sugar cane colored cardboard packaging. On the front of the box there is an image of the kit together with a list of the main features. On the back they are listed; the warnings, the packing list, the scratch&check, the QR-Code and the address of Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd. On the sides of the box are shown; a partial image of the Kit and on the other side the exploded view of Innokin Trine with the detail of the removable and rechargeable battery which is another plus point for ecology and disposal.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 3.jpg

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 4.jpg

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Packing List:
    * 1 Innokin Trine Kit
    * 1 Vcap Pod 0.6Ω 2ml (Pre-installed)
    * 1 Vcap Pod 0.8Ω 2ml
    *1 Type-C Charging Cable
    *1 User Manual
    * 1 * Warranty card

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 5.jpg

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Specifications:
    • Material: Aluminum Alloy
    • Dimensions: 110.93x25.86x15.57
    • Pod capacity: 2ml
    • Compatible Vcap cartridges 0.6-0.8.1.2Ω
    • Battery: 1,000mAh removable & rechargeable.
    • Power: Adjustable 5-25W
    • Output Voltage: 2.0-4.35V
    • Charging: Type-C 1A

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 6.JPG

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Available colours:
    • Purple Blue
    • Gold Pink
    • Ivory White
    • Solor Red
    • Klein Blue
    • Slate Black

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 7.JPG

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; EcoDrain™:
    With its unsuspected form factor of a classic Pod Mod, the Innokin Trine is the first device in the world to implement the EcoDrain™ ecological battery recycling solution. Trine Pod Mod houses a 1,000mAh rechargeable battery inside which can be recharged many times like a normal battery, however at the end of its life cycle the battery can be completely discharged via the chipset with a combination of pressing the Fire button to be disposed of safely without the risk of fire. You can also replace the battery with a new one without having to change the Trine device. The battery can be removed from the Mod at any time via two side buttons, so you can carry out its maintenance if necessary, cleaning the contacts of the battery and the mod with a cotton bud soaked in isopropyl alcohol. This new "Green" solution gives credit and honor to Innokin which has always shown itself to be sensitive towards ecology (Applause).

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 8.jpg

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 9.JPG

The removable battery can be recharged directly from the 1A USB-C port on the side profile of the Mod. The LED indicator integrated in the Fire button will remain red during charging up to 90% of the charge level; then the LED will turn green from 90 to 100% and then turn off when charging is completed. While vaping you can check the current charge level in two ways; through the 5-bar indicator on the display, or through the color of the LED which is integrated into the Fire button; in this way:
    • Red LED: The current charge level is equal to or less than 10%.
    • Yellow LED: The current charge level is between 10 and 30%.
    • Green LED: The current charge level is above 30%.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 10.jpg

Reactions: smacuser

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin Trine Pod Mod 11.jpg

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Adjustable Airflow:
    The air flow control is located on the side in a comfortable position for the fingers, the AFC slot has a sliding adjustment via a small and sturdy metal knob; you can completely open the 3 calibrated holes (RDL), or select two or just one (MTL), or completely close all the holes for truly restricted MTL extractions.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 12.jpg

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 13.jpg

Innokin sent me two different versions of Trine Pod for this test; both are pleasing to the eye with the color shades well distributed on the body of the device. On the back of the Mod there are the legal trademarks and logos, while on the front there is the writing "Trine". The dark colored screen includes both the display and the fire button. The display is very small, however it clearly shows useful information for vaping, the white fonts are very clear and easy to read. The Fire button is multifunctional together with its integrated notification LED. The SMART chipset automatically selects the ideal wattage for each cartridge and allows you to safely adjust the output power from 6-25 watts in 0.5W increments at a time.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 14.jpg

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 15.JPG

On the bottom of the compartment, you can see 2 opposing rectangular magnets, this position of the magnets allows a solid attachment of the Pod, next to the magnets there are 2 spring-loaded and gold-plated pins for better electrical conductivity. Also on the bottom there is the sensor for automatic activation of the shot, it is located inside a fixed raised pin.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 16.jpg

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Vcap Pod:
    The two pods included in the kit look the same, but are slightly different; the main difference is the internal base colored orange for the 0.6Ω Mesh/Pod (20-22W RDL), while it is colored blue for the 0.8Ω Mesh/Pod (12-14 W RDL/MTL). The new Vcap cartridge has a capacity of 2ml of e-liquid and stands out from the crowd of Pods by integrating an easy filling system; you can refill by simply pulling the top cap off the cartridge and without removing the cartridge from the mod.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 17.jpg

The Vcap platform also includes the 1.2Ω Mesh/Pod (11-12W MTL) with an internal base colored green. It is available and can be purchased separately, each replacement pack contains a single Vcap/pod cartridge.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 18.JPG

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 19.jpg

► Innokin Trine Pod Mod; Vaping Test & Final Conclusions:
    • 1.2Ω Vcap Mesh/Pod (10-11W MTL) sold separately:

The application of Mesh technology can be felt, this Mesh coil offers quick activation. With the air regulation set to the largest air passage the vapor production is surprisingly massive for a cartridge intended for MTL use, in this configuration the flow is free, and by reducing the air passage you get a truly narrowed in perfect MTL style. The perception of hit in the throat (Hit) is bland, however the flavor is at excellent levels with an always fresh vapor. With this disposable cartridge, vaporization is always smooth and spitting-free and the vapor never gets too hot. I did not detect any condensation forming inside the compartment/pod.

• 0.8Ω Vcap Mesh/Pod (12-14W MTL/RDL)
    This Mesh Coil allows you to tune your Trine Pod over a pretty wide and satisfying MTL range. The puff remains fluid even in the most restricted airflow position, with a deep and silent sound, a good hit in the throat with a more than satisfactory flavour. By opening the airflow you get a smoother puff and greater vapor production, with the airflow open the throat hit is less but remains well balanced. This cartridge does not produce condensation and I really believe that with its excellent performance it will be able to please many vapers.

• 0.6Ω Vcap Mesh/Pod (20-22W RDL)
    This Mesh/Coil allows you to get satisfying and balanced RDL performance from your Trine Pod without the vapor getting too hot. With the airflow wide open, the clouds are dense and noticeably large. The flavor is absolutely good. By restricting the airflow you get a greater throat hit, and the puff remains quite "loose". This is my favorite disposable cartridge, plus I didn't experience any condensation while chasing clouds.

Pod systems have invaded the market and companies try to promote these devices by leveraging some features that many vapers are looking for and are; pocket kits, absolute simplicity of use, high performance, large battery capacity. Lately I have become very familiar with Pod devices of all types, whether; refillable, pre-filled, or disposable, of all shapes and from various manufacturers. Trine Pod has many excellent qualities, but "EcoDrain™ is the most innovative and is very important, because it respects the environment. In fact, you have the possibility of perfectly recycling the battery with "EcoDrain™" technology. So in the future you can replace the battery with a new one without having to change the Trine device. If you are a Vaper looking for a simple and effective device to stay away from analogue smoking, the Trine Pod with its ecological vocation and its excellent functioning represents truly excellent reasons to rush and purchase it.

• I would like to thank Innokin for providing me with this device. I hope this review has been helpful for anyone looking to purchase Trine Pod Mod.

• Thanks for reading.

Innokin Trine Pod Mod 20.jpg

Reactions: smacuser

Users who are viewing this thread