Innokin Plex tank v Scion 2 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Any reviews on these 2 tanks I'm getting the Innokin Proton mod, and I've noticed they have put the Plex tank on the newer version of the Proton.
Has anybody had any experience with these tanks and which do you think is better the Plex tank or Scion 2.
Cheers.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Howdy. Plex tank has a really annoying refil and spills are common. But it has a better unrestricted air flow. The Scion 2 has a great refill and there is never a spill. But the air flow is more restricted than the Plex. I dont understand why Innokin made the Plex refill so restricted for the juice to flow down when the Scion 2's was so good. But I get why they opened up the Plex air flow. Both tanks have interchangeable parts. Meaning you can get the best of both worlds by using the Scion 2 top and glass on the Plex base. This gives you a great easy and super fast fill, with a good optional unrestricted air flow if that's your thing. So, if your one that doesn't like a wide open air flow then the Scion 2 is the better of the 2. I have had and used both of those tanks.
:toast:

Staffy

Apr 5, 2019
Howdy. Plex tank has a really annoying refil and spills are common. But it has a better unrestricted air flow. The Scion 2 has a great refill and there is never a spill. But the air flow is more restricted than the Plex. I dont understand why Innokin made the Plex refill so restricted for the juice to flow down when the Scion 2's was so good. But I get why they opened up the Plex air flow. Both tanks have interchangeable parts. Meaning you can get the best of both worlds by using the Scion 2 top and glass on the Plex base. This gives you a great easy and super fast fill, with a good optional unrestricted air flow if that's your thing. So, if your one that doesn't like a wide open air flow then the Scion 2 is the better of the 2. I have had and used both of those tanks.
:toast:
Cheers for your info [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread