Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
The vv 2's had the magnetic type toppers and you needed a magnetic adapter to go to 510 threads.

The vv3 S10 is a true 510 connector but they eliminate the eGo cone threading so that you can fit a pen cap over an installed 10x clearomizer.

Here is a link to an 10s kit.....It has a good picture.

iTaste VV v3.0 iClear 10S Rep Coil Clearomizer Starter Kit - Mist Hub

It appears the 10s was discontinued before Innokin created the VV3 rev 2 (6 rivet one) so all the 10s units will be single rivet devices, so need to take care removing the micro USB connector from the bottom.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

partyannimal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
    Oh well that sucks!! Not a fan of these, although I think Innokin makes quality products, this particular device has always seemed a little cheap, compared to the rest of their product. I watched a review for it once and the buttons were rattling, big no no for me, so I never went there.

I hope you can return it and get some satisfaction, and a new device to your liking.

I have two v3's now and I love them! My only complaint is that as Nikkita6 mentioned, the buttons do rattle. Doesn't bother me though because I'm not shaking it around much. ;)

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
    • Deleted by Caridwen
    • Reason: disruption

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
    Sent by my cat through pure magic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392346850061.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1392346850061.jpg
      23 KB · Views: 5
    Status