Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I was lucky enough to procure one from my local B&M. About an hour in, I can confidently say this tank is fantastic. With a 0.11Ω Ni200 temperature control build, this thing is MTL nirvana. I can't get over how concentrated the flavor is. The airflow is the smoothest I've experienced. I'll definitely be getting a second Ares soon.

mattymatt82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Kansas City
I was lucky enough to procure one from my local B&M. About an hour in, I can confidently say this tank is fantastic. With a 0.11Ω Ni200 temperature control build, this thing is MTL nirvana. I can't get over how concentrated the flavor is. The airflow is the smoothest I've experienced. I'll definitely be getting a second Ares soon.
Thanks for the review, can't wait until mine come in!

Reactions: stols001

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
Picked one up yesterday from a local B&M. Easy to build, easy to wick, easy to fill. It vapes great, no leaking and no dry hits.

It is a very tight vape. With all four open you can do a very restricted lung hit.

Flavour is very good, and the vapour is thick with some high VG juice. A very satisfying vape even at 15W.

All in all, a very nice tank. Build quality is superb, the glass on the tank is very thick. The slide to fill mechanism was a little clunky when it was dry, after filling with juice it's nice and smooth. The refill hole is a nice size, no issues filling it in a matter of seconds.

I normally use squonk mods but wanted a tank for out and about. Some times you just want to not think about things and just have a vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread