Innokin ArcFire Pod Kit Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at innokin ArcFire. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

innokin ArcFire; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Elegant Design
    • Arc Coil Mesh Coil
    • No Leakage
    • Charge to 75% in 30 Mins
    • Power Indicator
    • 650mAh long duration

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-2.jpg

innokin ArcFire; Packaging:
    The ArcFire packaging states on the front; the Innokin logo, the name of the device, the warnings on the use of nic, the type of pod included and the color of the kit. On the back of the box are; the packing list, the technical specifications, the company contacts, the serial number, the barcode and more warnings on the use of nic. On the upper edge of the box is the scratch&check.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-3.jpg

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-4.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; Packing List:
    • 1x Arcfire Device
    • 1x Pod KS212 1,2Ω 2ml
    • 1x USB-C cable
    • 1x User Manual

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-5.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 22.5 x 18.2 x 112.9mm
    • Weight: 44g
    • Battery: Integrated 650mAh
    • Power: 14.5W
    • Capacity: 2ml
    • Compatible Arcfire pods; KS312 1.2Ω 3ml, KS308 0.8Ω 3ml, KS212 1.2Ω 2ml, KS208 0.8Ω 2ml.
    • USB-C fast charging
    • Automatic Shooting

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-6.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; Available colours:
    Stellar Black
    • Cosmic Pink
    •Ocean Horizon
    • Nebula Grey
    Galactic Silver
    • Forest Green

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-7.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; First Impressions:
    Innokin with the new ArcFire continues to churn out excellent Pod devices with a simple appearance and without excesses. Just like Scepter, Klypse and Endura S1, which I recently reviewed. For this Test I received the Stellar Black version and the Cosmic Pink version of ArcFire. The body of this VapePen has soft shapes, it is thin and rather slender towards the top. The shell is sturdy in fact the construction is in aluminum alloy with an elegant satin finish, on one side you find the engraved Innokin name and on the other side you find "Arcfire". In hand ArcFire feels light with a good balance between portability and ergonomics.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-8.jpg

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-9.jpg

On the edge of the base is an LED ring that produces a tasteful circular light animation whenever the device is activated or charged. On the bottom there is the Type-C charging port which allows the internal 650mAh battery to be recharged to 75% in about 30 minutes. Arcfire is equipped with all major battery safety protections.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-10.jpg

The panel houses the main controls, including the power button, battery LED indicators and the only very small airflow inlet hole. This little hole is definitely designed to achieve the best MTL performance. Arcfire is switched on and off by pressing the button 3 times. The extraction is only of the automatic type and is very sensitive and reactive. The three LEDs on the side panel clearly indicate the remaining battery life:
    • 1 light from 0 to 15% battery charge
    • 2 lights from 15 to 65% battery charge
    • 3 lights from 65 to 100% battery charge

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-11.jpg

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-12.jpg

The Compartment/Pod contains; two floating and gold-plated contact pins, the automatic puff activation sensor, and three powerful circular magnets that mirror those on the bottom of the cartridge. There is a sticker on the bottom of the cartridge to prevent accidental ignition during presale, logically the sticker needs to be removed when you're ready to use ArcFire.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-13.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; Disposable & Refillable Pods:
    In the box, you get only one 1.2Ω cartridge named KS212 of 2ml specific for kits sold in Europe. Four cartridge variants are available two TPD (2ml) and two for the US market (3ml). The cartridges intended for the US market look the same but hold up to about 3ml of e-juice.
    • ArcFire KS212 2ml 1.2Ω refillable pod
    • ArcFire KS208 2ml 0.8Ω refillable pod
    • ArcFire KS312 3ml 1.2Ω refillable pod
    • ArcFire KS308 3ml 0.8Ω refillable pod

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-14.jpg

The spout feels comfortable on the lips and is well calibrated for MTL vaping. On the bottom of the cartridge there are two small holes for the passage of air towards the coils.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-15.jpg

The cartridges are dark in color and when the cartridge is inside the device the internal pad (TPD) limits the view, you can see the e-juice level through a small viewing window with some difficulty. Taking the cartridge out of the device makes it easier to check the e-juice level. Filling takes place by lifting the classic side rubber. The rubber seal allows a perfect closure but the total filling of the cartridge must be done with care.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-16.jpg

The Arc Coils inside the cartridge are of the integrated type, so when its life cycle is over you have to replace the cartridge with the same one or with the other variants that I have previously mentioned. According to Innokin this type of Arc Coil guarantees a vigorous flavor, an ultra-smooth extraction and a longevity 3 times longer than the heads of the competitors.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-17.jpg

► Innokin ArcFire; Vape Test & Final Conclusions:
    For this test I used one of my favorite liquids for Pod Mods, Colonel Custard with 4mg/ml of nic. The only cartridge at my disposal is the KS212 1,2Ω which was pre-installed on both devices that Innokin sent me. Starting to vape, the flavor is immediately crystal clear without strange aftertastes and the delivery of nic is accentuated as if it were a superior system. The automatic extraction doesn't miss a beat and the puff that ArcFire gives you is an excellently calibrated and restricted MTL type, just as it should be. The vapor comes out fluid and copious well above what I would have expected. After reloading the cartridge at least 15 times, I took stock of the flavour; I must say that the coil has resisted great and still gives a good aroma, almost like new. Furthermore, after intense use, there is not the slightest trace of condensation inside the compartment / pod! Overall I would recommend this kit because it allows less experienced users to switch easily and naturally from smoking to vape. With the refillable cartridge you will be free to choose your favorite e-liquid without being forced to buy only the pre-filled cartridges with flavors and nic concentrations that the manufacturers make available. Initially I thought that the real limit of this device was the battery, I thought that 650mAh weren't many, but I soon had to change my mind! Evidently the 1.2Ω Arc Coil has low energy consumption with a constant low output of about 10W. Undoubtedly this extends the life of the cell. ArcFire MTL Pod Mod is definitely an elegant, modern, comfortable and easy to use entry level Vape Pen kit. Try it if you want to quit smoking successfully and professional mode.

I would like to thank Innokin for providing me with the kit. I hope this review has been helpful for anyone who wants to buy ArcFire Pod Mod.

Thanks for reading.

Innokin-Arc-Fire-Vape-Pod-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread