Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK here's the deal I thought I would be able to just send you a bill for the cost BUT that is not gonna happen in my current software , we would have to take your CC info by phone SO that is just to much crap for everyone IMO .

SO here's what you do go into your account and RE-ORDER that order then delete the old one , I have a list of the order's people placed for the PRE orders and we will try our best to stick to that date timeline OK ???

I am going to send out an email to all of the pre order people on the list.

OK you cannot delete your old Pre order ! freaking crap store ! just leave it in there

Last edited:

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Leave it to me to screw up even the simplest of things, When I got the e-mail I just logged in and place another order and then realized I was supposed to actually click on the re-order button not just re-order it. :facepalm: And I still can’t figure out how to delete the old order. :confused: But hay at least I got the new order placed and paid for right!!! :laugh: :vapor:

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Just go into your ACCOUNT and delete the old order Please , this should work ???? let me know if it does not please

Ok Mike I really did try to delete my old order but I just can't see how to do it? can you give me a step by step like I'm 5yo I've got that oldtimers disease and sometimes simple concepts go right over my head. lol :facepalm:

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Ok there is no way to delete the old pre order ??? not sure why but thats how it is ,. do not worry about it just leave it !

Whew I was starting to believe I was a total DumbA$$ and now I have this big knot on my head from tiring to knock some sense into myself by banging my head against the wall :laugh:

But all will be ok once I get that puppy in my hand :drool:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Whew I was starting to believe I was a total DumbA$$ and now I have this big knot on my head from tiring to knock some sense into myself by banging my head against the wall :laugh:

But all will be ok once I get that puppy in my hand :drool:

Ya sorry I just assumed you could delete and order @!!! what the hell is wrong with me > delete and order ???? freaking software has its limitations .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread